▪ 34. Barish. ▪

"Rockstar?" She asked while munching her chocolate.

"Yeah!" I mirrored her actions.

"I am your girlfriend na?" This question took me offgaurd and i choked.

"What?! No..no...you? Never meri girlfriend ka naam toh Katrina kaif hai!" I said dreamingly and she smacked my arm again.

"Sharam nahi aati apne pyaare se, nazuk se boyfried ko marte hue..?" I said crying in pain.

Man! Kitna zor se marti hai mujhe.

"Listen ok! You are my boyfriend understand...koi katrina batrina tumhe mujhse duur nahi kar sakti...!" She said in a possessive tone.

Possesive chashmish, I like it!

"Abhi kya hain na? Katrina toh milne se rahi toh chasmish se hi kaam chalana padega!" I said with a smirk and her head shot up due to shock and she distanced herself from me and stood up to move away when i pulled her by her hand and she fell on my lap.

Bura man gayi pagali!!

"kaha jaa rahi ho?" I asked her in a low tone caressing her face which she jerked away and huffed in anger.

"Tumse dur" she said

"Nahi jane dunga meh!!" I said in a demanding tone and tighten my grip on her.

"Toh why do u behave like this? Hah? I hate you!!"

"But I know you don't " I said in her ears huskily.

"Do you?" I asked while I was snuggling into her neck making her shiver.

"M-manik!" She said with great difficulty and I continued my work.

"Common nandu say na do u hate me?" I said teasing her

"Manik i-i....." I now started placing kisses on her neck..

"Manik-k main-n woh....." she again trailed off.

"Bolo na Nandini main kya?"

"Main-n kehe rahi thi tumhare neck pe spider hai!!" She said the last part in a go that I stopped what I was doing repeated her words in my mind and then

3

2

1

"Aaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!spider kaha hai spider nandiniiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! Plz mujhe bacha do na woh mujhe kha jayegaaaa..............ahhhhhhhh is it on my head oh god main takla ho jaungaaa....!!!!!!
Help someone help.......policeeeeeeeeee!!! Meri life khatre meh hai........!!!!!ahhhhhhh" I started dancing like an alien.

Man they were some moves no one could copy!

"Hahahahahhahhahahah😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂" I stopped oh sorry paused my dance when I heard her laughing.

"Meri jaan yaha khatre meh hai and you are laughing..." I made a bad face and then suddenly something clicked.

I shouted

"Nandiniiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*******

We were just strolling on the empty roads hand in hand.

"Nandini ghar chale it's too late!" I said

"Nahi na manik abhi toh asli cheez dekhni baki hai!!!" She said as she dragged me to the stairs.

"Nandini kaha-" i justed stopped in my tracks

"Woah!"i said looking at the breathtaking sight.

"Its..." I couldn't speak.