▪ 33.We aren't going on a war, are we? ▪

"Hahahhaha....oh god manik you should have seen your face....you looked like a monkey...hahahhaha." she started laughing.

Boyfriend ki parwa hi nahi hai. That was so spicy! My mouth is still on fire inspite of gulping down a whole bottle of water.

Oh my god was she trying to kill me?

"Nandini enough, hah?" I warned her.

She tried her best to control her laughter but again bursted out laughing.

"Manik is angry on you and won't talk to you anymore!" I said crossing my hands close to my chest and turned my head to the other side.

Madam kabse mera mazak uda rahi hai.

She opened her mouth to say something but closed it when she saw the train arriving.

"Hum gents compartment meh chadenge. Tighten your scarf on your face and Be alert!" she informed and turned her gaze to the arriving train.

Be alert?

What alert?

Who alert?

We aren't going on a war,are we?

And did she just mention hum men's coach meh chadenge?

"What!? No way tum ladies meh chadogi aur main gents meh..." I stated but how on this earth will she listen to me.

"Yes, yes tum akele chadna gents meh.. kya tumhe pata hai konse station peh utarna hai? Oh who am I kidding train kya hoti hai tumhe toh woh be nahi pata tha...kya pooch rahe the woh jo railway track par chalti hai? Seriously Manik?" She gave me an irritated look.

She had a point!

"Hey! Its not my fault that I haven't travelled on a train before....kabhi jaroorat hi nahi padi!"

"Nandi-" I was cut when she suddenly tighten her grip on my hand and pulled me towards the train.

People pushing each other, falling,pulling, they literally could could do anything to get in that fully crowded train.

Desh ki aabadi kitni bad gayi hai...🤔

I got a sudden push and was all ready to fall out of the train when she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

Phew! Bach gaya....Now I know why she told to be alert!

Catching a train is no less than a war.

There was no room to stand there betna toh dur ki baat hai.We somehow made it up till a corner.

As I exhaled a deep breath I said,"hum zinda hai?" I questioned and she made a bad face.

"Oh yes, genius" she smacked my arm.

"Ouch!" I said rubbing the sore spot.

"You are one aggressive girl!"

"I thought someone was not talking to me!" She gave me a sheepish smile and held my hand.

Oh yes! I am angry on her.

"I am still!" I said and turned my gaze away.

She made a cute pout and was continuously nudging me.

She looks so cute! Kabse mafi mang rahi hai bhul ja aur gale laga de she is your girlfriend man!Said the angel manik😇

"Hah! Girlfriend hi toh hai aur yeh sab toh chalta reheta hai." I said to the angel manik and he smiled.

Nahi manik yeh cute-cute ke chakar meh hi isne tujhe control meh kar rahkha hai...be a man mat dekh iski akon meh.... said the devil manik 😈Making me more confused

"Hah! Yeh bhi sahi hai... main nahi ane walo iski bato meh girlfriend hai toh kya? Kuch bhi kargi?" I said making the devil manik smirk and angel manik sad.

Nahi manik tu aisa nahi kar sakta!😇 Exclaimed the angel

Devil gave him a glare and said kyon nahi kar sakta..hah? Karega na manik aisa,kyun?😈

Kiski sunnu ab?

My trance was broken when I saw a man behind nandini who was ogling at her and then started making his way towards us.

He reached near and glanced her up and down making my blood boil. Suddenly the train stopped at a station and he took the opportunity to push her and touch her but before he could do that I pulled nandini towards me and swapped our position and his face banged on my back.

"Abhe oh effil tower!" he cried rubbing his head.

I turned towards him and pointed at myself
"Mujhse bath kar rahe ho?"

"Hah! Hah! Tujhise!"he said he was so tingu.

I laughed on his face and he looked at me with blood shot red eyes which were red due to anger.

"Bolo" I said maintaining my calm

"Beech meh kyun kada hai side hat" he said and i stood there stiff covering nandini behind me her back was against the wall and her hands were catching my shirt tight. I glanced at her and gave an assuring nod.

"Nahi hata toh?" I said testing his patience.

"Tujhe pata bhi hai tu kisse bath kar raha hai!" He almost shouted and by now everyone was looking at us.

Isse toh damki deni bhi nahi aati! Isse gunda kisne banaya???😂😂

I again laughed and said," kyun tujhe nahi pata tu kon hai?"

"Teri toh meh..." he trailed off and moved closer.

He banged his head to my hard chest and again cried in pain.

"Mr. chotku just back off!!" I said and his eyes shot up.

"Kya kaha tune?" He asked and i controlled my laughter.. he is so small yeh kya The Manik Malhotra ko damka raha hai...

"Chotku...you know..c.h.o.t.k.u!!" I said measuring our heights...

Yeh toh chashmish se bhi chota hai....!!!😂😂😂

"Chota don ko chotku bola!" His ears were emitting smoke woh movies meh nahi hota?

Same to same...😂😂

I heard everyone giggled in the train.

"You!!!! Tujhe toh main bad meh dekhta hu..." he warned snapping his fingers and disappeared in the crowd.

A small kid shouted,"Daddy he is a superman!"

"Daddy, I want to see his face.." the kid whined.

I again adjusted my scarf and turned towards chashmish.

"So.." I asked and she questioned

"So...?"

"Don't I deserve an award?" I asked innocently and she blushed.

She placed a tight kiss on my cheek and hugged me.

"My superman." I heard chasmish mumble and a smiled appeared on my lips.

*******

So how was the update?

Whose side do u take devil manil aur angel manik??😈 or 😇

Chota don ke liye koi mes...?😂😂😂😂

Writer ke liye koi message???

#phir milte hai 💓