▪ 31. One Step Closer. ▪

' When you get home meet me on the terrace, my building.
-Tumhara eklauta boyfriend!

I pressed the send button and tossed my phone aside. I spend the day with fab4 celebrating Mukti's birthday and getting teased by them on my relationship with Chashmish.

Tell me something new! Unlogo ko aur atta bhi kya hai?

Mukti is with dad to spend the rest of the day and after giving her numerous instructions regarding staying away from nyonika and calling me if needed I am now on the terrace with only one person on my mind

Sanaya!

After all that happened, will it affect our friendship? Is it just an infatuation? When did this happen? Is it my fault, was I leading her a wrong way????

Why? when? how?

So many questions but I have no answers.

"Kaha koye ho Mr. Boyfriend?" I heard a voice that always manages to soothe my soul. A smile crept on my face as I looked at a ever shining and happy nandini looking at me with a smile that is cure to all my problems.

A smile that manages to calm me.

"Mere kayalo main?" She continued as she settled besides me.

"Nahi" I said in a low tone looking at the stars shining bright.

She pouted sadly first but her expression changed to a worried one when she saw me sad.

"Kya hua manik?" She addressed me as manik which is very rare.

"Kuch nahi basss..." I trailed off.

"Batao mujhe!" She said cupping my face making me look in her eyes.

"Sanaya loves me!" I stated and waited for her answer or expression but there were none.

She looked at me blankly no emotions in her eyes. She just kept blinking.

"Oh." she muttered looking down.

I got confused.

What's up with this girl?

"Kya hua?" This time it was me who asked her.

"Nothing-g" she said still looking down.

I made her look at me only to find slight tears in her eyes.

Oh god! She is crying!

"Kya hua? Maine tumhe phirse rula diya. Kitna bada idiot hu main... stupid me!" I cupped her face and wiped her tears that were all ready to flow down.

"Mujhe-e bata hai main tumhar-e aur s-anaya ke bich aa gayi-i!" She said and busted out crying.

"Listen to me okay! Tumne aisa kuch nahi kiya!" I stated but she stopped me and repeatedly kept on telling that it was her fault and she came in between.

Unable to stop her nonsense I opted for the last option I had.

I kissed her.

First she was taken a back by the sudden kiss but soon responded. The kiss which was a soft and slow at first turned into a passionate one as if she was claming her right on me. I let her do whatever she wanted.

She needs to know I belong to her. She owns my heart and my everything. I know we still haven't confessed the L word but that's for her to take her time and be comfortable but I am sorted with my feelings.

I Love HER!

I just want to make every moment with her beautiful, and bliss.

I want to give her all the happiness in the world and pamper her like her parents would. I want to erase all her bad memories and replace them with new beautiful and unforgettable ones.