40. Valentine's.

Nandini pov

I stared at the girl in the mirror.

Is this really me?

Beautifully dressed up in that black gown,minimal make up and hair tied in bun with few strands falling on my face.

I....I looked..beautiful!

"Oh-ho!!" Alya said entering the room and appreciating her and mukti's hard work on me.

Mukti whistled and alya clapped her hands like a little kid...

"You look gorgeous!" Mukti complimented and placed a tight kiss on my cheek.

We came really close in a small span of time...
She is amazing! I have never seen such a fun loving and strong girl like her!

"Thank you guys!" I said and took them both in a hug.

"Bas abhi tum bahar jao humme bhi hamari date ke liye tayar hona hai!" Alya said and winked at mukti making mukti blush..

Abhi like finally asked mukti to be his girlfriend and now they are dating!!!

Ofcourse manik was happy for his little sister but his possessive brother side took over and he gave 1hr lecture to abhi about not hurting mukti,not breaking his trust on him,pampering her like anything and if he fails then face manik's wrath!!

Ufff yeh ladka aur iski dhamkiya, but he is cute!

I am so happy for them!!!

"Manik kaha hai?" I questioned mukti

"Bhai? He is in his bedroom!" Mukti said winking at me and i blushed and exited the room not able to take any of their teasing.

"Manik?" I called for him entering his room and stood there frozen for a second.

He was standing in front of the mirror styling his hair. He didn't looked at me but 'hmmed'

I looked at him shamelessly,after all he is my boyfried! Looking super sexy in white tshirt and black blazer i saw him smirking.

"Chasmish take a picture it will last long!" He said making me shift my gaze.

He finally turned towards me and his jaw touched the ground.

"You......you...you-u..." he stammered.

"Main kya manik?"

"Tum.....tu...tu-m..." manik continued and i looked down at myself to see if i looked good..

"What's the matter?" I asked moving towards him.

"you....tu...m...tum...." his condition remained the same.

Sigh.

"Achi nahi lag rahi?" I questioned as i wrapped my hands around his neck.

"No!...i mean yes...You look.... there isn't a word in my dictionary which can describe how beautiful you look!" He said and wrapped his hands on my waist.

''Kaha se karidi aisi bakwas dictionary?" I said giggling and he smiled.

"Shah rukh khan fan?" He asked and i gave him my million dollar smile.

"Kuch kuch hota hai rahul tum nahi samjoge!" I said and he laughed

"Samaj gaya!" He said laughing and pulled me more close.

"Ab aisi dikhogi toh main tumhe jane nahi dunga maddy ke sath!!" He said and i felt my cheeks red.

"Do u want to go?" He asked and i gave him a sad smile.