39. Aap Yaha Aye Kisliye?

I yawned for the 50th time...yes i was counting!

"Ouch!" I shouted where cabir hit me.

"Will you stop yawning. Tujhe dekh ke mujhe bhi neend aa rahi! Kal raat soya nahi kya?" Cabir asked and my eyes widen with horror.

Last night poocho hi mat! I woke up after 1 full hr and saw mukti's worried face. She told me she had washed her hair and was drying it and i said,"are you serious? 12 baje you take a bath?" She apologized and then laughed whole heartedly when i told abt the movie date. I requested her to tie her hair and where something that is not white.

Yahi khatm nahi hu! Puri raat maine mukti ka haat pakde rakha, usne mujhe Cinderella ki stry batayi

Ya kisiko batana nahi!

Shhhhhhhhh!!!!

I am secretly in love with disney or more precisely um.... you understand na?😶

phir jake something around... 4? I slept!

Haye yeh life!😥

"Kaha kho gaya?" Cabir nudged me.

"Kahi nahi raat ko neend nahi aa rahi thi" i said faking a smile and glared at mukti who was controlling her laughter.

We had a bro-sis agreement.

No personal secrets out and this is one of them!
Warna cabir ka toh sabko pata hai😥

"Hello guys!" Nandu chirped as she entered the house with a small side bag.

I smiled and send a secret flying kiss to her and she blushed.

"Manik you okay?" She asked settling besides me.

"Mujhe kya hoga?" I asked confused and mukti signalled me something.

"Aree mukti bol na? Mujhe ishare kya kar rahi hai?" All turned their attention towards mukti and she smiled nervously.

Isse kya hua?

"Aree kal raat..." nandu started and i started laughing

"Hahahhahahah.... haan cabir ne bhi abhi woh hi poocha...areeee kaha na neend nahi aa rahi thi" i said and everyone gave me a wierd look.

"Par-" she started and i interrupted her.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho?" I asked pointing at her bag and luckily the topic of discussion changed.

Mukti and i sighed in relief.

"Woh college ka last day hai aaj and then Valentine party" she said and looked at me to find some sadness instead she found my eyes lit up with amusement.

She gave me a confused look and i shrugged.

"Tum dono valentine sath meh nahi mana rahe ho?" Cabir asked and my suspision grew ab isse kya chahiye?

"Umm... no woh nandu has an event so she had a date! Maddy!" I said and they just gaped at me.

"Tune galat bola ki maine galat sunna?" Cabir questioned

"Nandu is going with maddy" i declared and i found 5 pairs of eyes gaping at me.

"What?!" I shouted

"Tujhe koi problem nahi hai?" Alya asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

"Alya kisi aur ke sath jae toh main toh uss admi ko zinda gad du!" Dhruv exclaimed.

Silence!

We all laughed like manics rolling on the floor except nandu ofcourse.

"Tu?.....tu... i mean tu dusre ko jamin meh gadega tu...?" Cabir asked wiping his tears of joy and again laughed.