▪ 21. Is this love? ▪

Okay before starting the chapter I wanted to clear one thing sanaya isn't a new character ..
She is navya's sister who was also mentioned In chp 9

And also manik is a very different character in my stry. He is tough but deep down he is a little child deprived of love. He is very sensitive. For him love meant only mukti his little sister. For him caring for her, making her happy, pampering her was love. He is new to his feelings for chashmish. He just have to learn to deal with them. He isn't trying to make nandu jealous by being with sanaya.

He is innocent guys!

Happy reading♥

*****

"I am sorry!" She said and kissed my cheek and I just blushed.

"Awww, you still blush when I kiss you." she said and I turned red.

What am I suppose to do when a girl kisses me! Chashmish hoti toh I would have kissed her back because I love her, but sanaya what to do? she is just a friend.

Oh god what if chashmish doesn't have feelings for me. Humari first kiss bhi nahi hui! I don't know what she feels. Why is love so complicated?

My thoughts came to a halt when I heard abhi's voice, "Mukti dance karne chalogi!"

Mukti nervously looked at me and I smiled nodding, " bhai, you are the best, love you."

I chuckled at her statement and hugged her back, "Nautanki now go!"

"So how is the practice for the new album going?" Sanaya asked.

"Fab 5 style!" I chirped and we both started giggling.

"Waise how is rahul I mean he isn't troubling you nah?" I asked.

"Tumne jabse usse warning di hai na , woh mujhe dekh ke baag jata hai." she laughed.

"Good for him. I mean he was a psycho lover. Kitna pareshaan kiya tumhe usne warning toh deni hi thi. He should know never to mess with my friends. Waise jisse tum pyaar karti ho uska naam tumne abhi tak nahi bataya." I complained, pouting.

" I will, just give me some time. Waise tumhe Koi mili kya?" she said pinching my cheek.

"Nahi, abhi time hai." I said smiling thinking about Nandini.

I looked here and there to find chashmish for a dance but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Manik dance?" Sanaya asked me. Not wanting to upset her I smiled and nodded.

When we stepped on the dance floor the peppy number changed into a romantic track. I looked at sanaya nervously.

Well, this is awkward!

She placed her hands on my shoulder and moved closer. I smiled weakly and moved back maintaining a little distance and started moving according to the beats.

My eyes searching for chashmish in the crowd.

Where is she?

******

Nandini pov

She kissed him.

"A drink please!" I asked the bartender.

Ek se kya hoga?

I quietly gulped the liquid down my throat without anyone noticing me.

Chiiii kitna kadwa hai! How do people drink it?

I said making a disgusting face.

I again looked at manik and you know what, I seriously know devdas ka haal kya hua hoga !!

I can feel him bro, jab dil tut ta hai na toh bohot dard hota hai.

It seems they love each other, but the kiss that was about to happen between us woh kya tha!

That promise?

Oh god, why is love so complicated.

Wait, did I just said love? Do I love him?

My trance was broken when someone cleared his throat.

"Maddy!" I smiled awkwardly at him.

"Dance?" He asked.

I looked by my side to see Sanaya and Manik still laughing and chatting so I slid my hand in his and smiled.

We were busy dancing on my favourite peppy number. Soon Mukti and Abhi joined us.

Giggling laughing enjoying without him.

I kept stealing glances at them only to find rockstar searching for something rather someone.

Whom is he searching for?

Then sanaya asked him for a dance and he nodded.

They went towards other side of the dance floor where it was difficult to see them.

I pouted sadly.

"Hey, nandu kya hua where are you lost?" Maddy asked

"ummm... nothing." I completed and then the track changed into a romantic one.

Maddy like a gentleman forwarded his hand and I gave in.

When some people don't care for you , you must stop caring about them.

I sound like a poet. Can't blame me you are talking to a heartbroken drunk girl!

Poor me!

He kept his hands on my waist and I on his shoulder.

It seemed the alcohol was doing it's job justt fine. I felt blurry blurry and then I could see two two maddy.

I giggled.

"Maddy tum bohot acche ho."

"Thanks." he smiled.

"Nahi tum nah sabse acche hooo." I said no scratch that I sang loudly.

"I know nandu." he maintained his calm.

Lagta hai isne bhi thodi phi li..

Hehehheh....

We were like two stupid people giggling for no reason.

Soon everyone formed a circle and we were about to change partners.

Then I saw him in her arms.

Involuntarily my hands formed a fist.

Maddy twirled me around and I went to the guy standing besides him.

I purposely moved closer to that guy as I could feel manik's gaze on me who was right besides us dancing with some other girl.

Now I will tell you Mr. Malhotra how it feels! *evil smirk*

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"Hello miss beautiful!" He said as he kissed my knuckles and then twirled me around only to pull me back towards him.

" I am alex and you miss---" he stopped in the middle when I corrected him.

"Nandini!"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! I like it." I giggled at his statement.

"So single?" He asked pulling me closer.

"Nahi. She has a boyfriend who is all ready to break your bones if you don't leave her. RIGHT NOW." I heard a familiar voice.

********

Hola peeps,

What do u think about the last line? Hehhehe......
(I can imagine all manik malhotra's fangirls smiling.)

Love you all. Thank you so much for your patience♡♡

#phir milte hai.♥