36: Finally... It Ends

Urahara and gang vs aizen

Ichigo vs aizen

And... At the last moment... When aizen is considered helpless... A kido activated and bind aizen till he couldn't move. Aizen was shocked " is the hogyoku rejecting me because I'm no longer useful? Powerful?!"

And that's when urahara and Yuko walks in. Urahara adjusts his hat " ohya ohya the kido is finally working."

Yuko smiled " how do you like it? The kido urahara-nii and I invented. Good right?"

Aizen: since when...?

Yuko: hehe. Don't you like that question? Everyone seems to ask you that, now you ask us. What irony neh~~

Aizen: Hirako Yuko!!

Yuko: it's not me. Not me. You would have felt it if I did it to you when I was trying to speed up the process of you getting stronger. I was honestly just doing that.

Urahara pats yuko's head " thanks to that, you can't use illusions. Thanks to her, you sped up the process."

Yuko:  Most of the reiatsu you absorbed were mine though. And of course a little bit from those I harvested since a long time ago from everyone~ I wouldn't be that crazy to take everyone's reiatsu. They'll really die!

Aizen: tsk. And you pretended to hate me... To get near to me...

Yuko: oh come on. Don't be angry. You just never knew me that well. I can't hate anyone. I was really angry though. Hehe.

Aizen: .... I hate you!!! I despise you urahara kisuke!!! You have so my knowledge and you don't use it?!! WHY?!!!

Yuko: that's the difference between us... And you. We don't hurt people for our benefits.

Urahara: neh~~ Yuko!!

Yuko: neh!!