47: Meeting Yuko's Reigai

Yuko: urahara-nii. I'm going back.

Urahara: why?

Yuko: if reigais were made because of our own regrets... Then... I'm scared my regret will kill someone. You did say the reigais are more aggressive.

Urahara: Yuko... Who are you talking about?

Yuko: hinamori.

Urahara: why?

Yuko: I was hurt during the battle of aone. I went to look for help. At that time... Something weird was stuck onto me. Like an insect. It sucked my reiatsu. I thought it was the enemy's ploy. But when I asked Kurotsuchi about it... There was no such enemy in the war... At that time... That me...

Urahara: you kind of hated hinamori.

Yuko: um...

Urahara: you were jealous.

Yuko: um...

Urahara: alright. Be careful.

Yuko: and...

Urahara: and don't tell genryuusai. Don't tell hitsugaya taichou.

Yuko: .... Um.
________________________________

Toshiro: urahara kisuke. Where's Yuko? Genryuusai has given orders to return to the gotei 13 squads barracks. We're going to reclaim it.

Urahara: oh! Nice timing. She went ahead to go back already.

Toshiro: she didn't tell me. Again. That yu-chan.

Urahara; she said it's urgent. Told me to pass you the message.

Toshiro: I see. That's better then.
________________________________

Yuko had opened the senkaimon and exited to the other side. She full expected to be surrounded by shinigamis. In particular the ones kageroza decided to make a reigai of. There were a bunch of fukutaichous surrounding her.

Ikkaku : give up give up!!

Yuko: I'm here to see myself. If you'll let me pass.

Ikkaku: just die here already.

Yuko: hinamori's reigai... None. I guess even he thinks hinamori is too weak. Sighs. Bankai. Kaze no tsubasa , chou no teien.

She then spreads butterfly emblems all over the ground " sajosabaku." And yellow chains bind them up. " Bye bye." And she flash steps.
.
.
.
Yuko finally reached squad 12. She walks in... And reaches to where hinamori's body was placed in the tank. She releases a sigh of relief " so they didn't destroy you. Just when shiroro thinks you're ok already since you could come out at help at the zanpaktou rebellion incident." Yuko then turns around " wow. I'm really a pain in the ass. "

" You think so too?" The reigai her walks out.

Yuko: your butterflies followed me everywhere.

" So did yours. It was a pain in the ass to destroy all of them. Why didn't you destroy mine? No... You knew I would know where to find you anyway."

Yuko: and there we are.

" And what? You're going to save her? How? She can't even leave that pathetic tank."

Yuko: it's enough . Yuko. I'm married to shiroro. I'm happy. There's nothing to hate anymore. You should get married to shiroro. It will make you happy.

" I want to get married to toshiro. But no. He won't let me kill hinamori. I am going to achieve what both of us want. That's why I waited for you!"

Yuko: shiroro will hate you. He will hate me... If he knows about this.

" I understand what you're thinking. You don't want your relationship to break. But it's ok... Because we'll kill all of you originals . Then there's nothing to be afraid of. "

Yuko: how about reigai shiroro hating you?

" I will just say, you did it. You did it to threaten me. So that our relationship will break. So that I wouldn't kill you. Sounds very you, doesn't it? An extreme option. "

Yuko looks away. She couldn't deny, she had a bit of a habit of trying extreme options.

" That's why... Just die." The reigai her raises up her hand " hado no hachiju hachi , hiryu gekizoku shinten raiho."

" Shit... Bakudo no hachiju ichi, danku" Yuko called out and blocked the blast. What the hell... That's something only I can pull of in my bankai state with my butterflies . No incantation.

" Hahaha... Try moving one step~ poor little hinamori~ boom!! I wonder if this time she dies~~ "

Yuko: damn... I am a pain in the ass.