25: Just say Yes

Yuko: toshiro! Ohaiyo!

Toshiro: Yuko. *Smiles*

Yuko: I want to show you something.

Toshiro: ok.
_______________________________

She brought him into her room and closed the door

Toshiro: Yuko?

Yuko: I... I have something important to say.

Toshiro: you want to go after kurosaki Ichigo and help him.

Yuko: ... Listen to me. I've never forgotten you for one minute of my life. It was painful for me when I had to pretend you didn't mean anything to me. I didn't want you to be something aizen could exploit me of. It wasn't that I didn't trust you!! I just... Wanted you safe.

Toshiro: what are you trying to say?

Yuko: I know... I always disappear from your sight... I always make you worry... Arigato... For still loving me until now... Honestly... I don't know what is it that made you persist so long... I mean... Hinamori is a nice girl... And...

" Ssshhh." He demanded.

Yuko: ... Toshiro.

He walked towards her " do you have to be such a busybody? Kurosaki Ichigo is not even your friend."

Yuko: but... There's a chance he can help overcome the tide of the war... He can't be in trouble...

He strokes her hair " you tire yourself too much for others."

Yuko: toshiro jealous Yuko don't do the same for toshiro?

He smiled " kind of. "

Yuko: I don't want hide anything from you...  Aizen... Kissed me before he let me go.

Toshiro: what?!!!

Yuko: .... I want to be toshiro's wife. But I know... That request is too mean and harsh for a person like me. That's why... That's why... After I come back... If toshiro decided that he is ok with me disappearing... I don't mind waiting till then. * Smiles* of course... If you decide to say no. Do tell me. I don't want this... To be ... Something that bothers you.

He watched as she walked pass him. He didn't know what the answer. There was so much he had to process. If there was a word to correctly put it...

That's right. He was hesitant.

Was it right for me to just say yes?