33: My nii-san arrived

Yuko was hiding away from aone~ When she saw shinji.

Yuko: nii-san... Tsk... So late. I'm going to die, and you choose now. Couldn't you have picked a better timing?

" Ooi ooi. Don't say bad things about your nii-san. " The voice came from behind.

Yuko sighs " damn it... Why can't you be like urahara-nii? Not be there when I badmouth him. "

Shinji: you're going to die? Who is it? Bullying my imoto.  I'll beat the shit out of him.

Yuko: it's a her. Aone. Made to kill me ... Apparently.

Shinji: eh~

Where are you~~ Me~~

Yuko: damn it... It was that kind of ability?

Aone walked from behind the building and appeared " there you are. No use hiding. Because..."

Yuko: that poison... It doesn't just eat my soul... My reiatsu... It becomes part of you, isn't it?

Shinji: Yuko!

Aone: correct.

Shinji: so it's you who has been bullying my imoto.

Yuko: ah ah... If this goes on... I'll really die... I'll become her. I don't want that.

Aone: you do have an extra hand.

Shinji; you're going to use that?

Yuko: um. So don't interfere. I don't want you to get poisoned either. It'll be too troublesome.

Shinji; huh?! You underestimate your nii-san!! Rely me a little bit more!

Yuko pouts " I just want you safe!! Plus... Her ability is a lot like mine. You yourself said my ability is a pain in the ass even for you. So just save some energy for aizen."

Shinji : will you be fine?

Yuko: at most I die. Then... Then... Gomen. Tell toshiro I love him. And... I wouldn't mind if he chose hinamori after my death.

Shinji ruffles with her hair " you care too much about others." And he leaves.

Aone: proud , aren't you?

Yuko takes a deep breath in " I would have really died if you used that technique on me after I used my last technique. Kufuku no chou"
( The empty stomach butterfly)

Tattoos started spreading her arms... Her entire body was covered with butterfly tattoos. And then... Something forms on her left eye...

 Something forms on her left eye

Aone: hmph. That butterfly is going to help you win?

Yuko: hungry...

Aone starts to realise something different with Yuko. She becomes on her guard.
__________________________________

A butterfly flies~~ and lands on toshiro's shoulder.

My battle is over. Waiting for yours to be over.

Toshiro pov:

What is she talking about? I can still feel .... Wait... Where's her reiatsu? Why is it feeling so weak? I looked to behind in panic.

Where is she?

Tsk. I got to finish this fight first.