46: The Invasion

The invasion had started...

_______________________________

Yuko: toshiro!

Toshiro: oh. Yu-chan. What's the matter?

She closes the door behind her " neh neh. Let's do that now! It would be so~ exciting!"

Toshiro: that?

Yuko: you know! The thing that a couple enjoys~

Toshiro: but we're in my office.

Yuko: that's why it would be exciting!!

Toshiro sighs " you're so wilful. I got it. I'll go take that thing. "

Yuko: that... Thing?

Toshiro: ah. Pot. For nabe.

Yuko : eh... is my memory wrong?

Toshiro: yu-chan. Daijobu?

" Um. Daijobu. " And she walked towards him and held onto his shoulder and step backwards. There was a butterfly emblem on his shoulder.

Toshiro: yuko?! What are you doing?

She smiled with a devilish smile " bye bye. Sokatsui." And a blue explosion explodes his shoulder. " Yuko?!!" He asks in shock.

" Shiroro!! " The door slides open , there was another Yuko. " Tsk. Imposter!!" And Yuko held onto toshiro's hand and flash steps. Yuko opens the senkaimon " shiroro. Go. To the world of the living."

Toshiro: how about you?

Yuko: jii-san and some other people seems to be fighting too. All of a sudden... There is a real tense reiatsu at the moment. I'll go find the others and see if they need help. Now... The best option is probably to go to the world of the living for an escape first.

Toshiro: I'll go with you.

Yuko: shiroro...

He smiled " I'm a taichou. "

Yuko: um.

Toshiro: how did you know I was in trouble?

Yuko: I felt another ... Me reiatsu. Like I felt two kyouraku reiatsu... I felt it was weird so I came to find out~

Toshiro: I see
_______________________________

The gotei 13 squads regroup in the world of the living...

Yuko: tsk. I won't forgive whoever did this to my hell butterflies.

Toshiro: you're still angry over that?

Yuko: of course I'm angry!! Those are my hell butterflies!! My special ones!! They're hard to breed!!

Kyouraku: the one who did this sure is smart don't you think?

Yuko: why? Because I'm communication?

Kyouraku: exactly. You and your pain in the ass butterflies.

Yuko: oh!! Say that again!! I won't lend you any of mine next time!!

Ukitake sighs " kyouraku. Don't make her angry already. She's already really sad. "

Yuko: oh. It has come.

Yuko flash steps to see the reigais " eh... They look so alike. Neh~ who are you guys under? "

Byakuya ( r ) : Hirako Yuko. The troublesome one.

Yuko: oh~ even the reigai the way he talks sounds so like the real one. Who~ destroyed my precious hell butterflies.

" I believe that would be yourself." The byakuya reigai says his last sentence as he returned to soul society.

Yuko anime veins " my own fake self... Ha ha.... Now I want to kill whoever made you. "