27: Reporting Back

Yuko flash steps to genryuusai's front and kneels with one leg down " head commander. I have returned."

Genryuusai: um. You have done well. Though you disobeyed my orders. You did remember to come back. My girl.

Yuko: Hai.

Genryuusai: I hereby release your ban.

Yuko: arigato. Then... As befitting of my abilities.... I'll be everyone's communication.

Genryuusai: um.
_______________________________

Kyouraku: the little trip caused you a lot.

Ukitake: are you better already? To fight.

Yuko: um...

Kyouraku saw her serious face. It wasn't the cheery ones she used to have. He pats her head " I don't know what you're troubling over but..." He adjusts his hat " you have us. Don't you?"

She manages to give a little smile " that's right... If I die... I still have people who care about my death."

Ukitake: Yuko... Of course we care about you.

" I'll go find a place to settle down." And she flash steps.
.
.
.
She finds a place and takes a deep breath. She releases her bankai. " Bankai. Kaze no tsubasa, chou no teien" And millions of butterflies were released.

( Bankai. Wings of the wind, Garden of butterflies)

Toshiro flash steps to in front of her " Yuko. "

Yuko: oh... Toshiro. Is there something you need?

Toshiro: you just came back from Hueco Mundo. Daijobu?

Yuko: I don't die that easily.

Toshiro: this cold attitude... Are you trying to detach from me so you won't get distracted in this war?

Yuko: ..... Um. I can't have to keep thinking of you during this war. I'll end up ignoring the others. Don't worry, you can answer me after this war. If I'm still alive... If we're still alive...

" There's no need to wait." He walked forward... Cups her head... And gives her a kiss... they separate... " Of course it's a yes. Who else would you have?"

She blushes and a bright smile came on " um!"
.
.
.
Kyouraku was watching afar " lovebirds... It's so good to be young."

Ukitake: she's not that young... Is she? She's almost the same age as us. The years we died...

Kyouraku: don't destroy it!! It's a nice picture.