44: Why Her?

Hyorinmaru: master .

Toshiro: oh. Hyorinmaru. What is it?

Hyorinmaru: why do you choose Yuko? I mean... Look at her zanpaktou. She's annoying. I think tobiume is a better choice. Elegant and calm.

Toshiro : .... hyorinmaru. I can't choose my wife just because you like a certain zanpaktou more.

Hyorinmaru: gomenasai. That's not what I mean. I mean... Yuko must be a mischievous person too. Seeing her zanpaktou...

Toshiro: true, Yuko is a mischievous person. She likes all the fun and interesting things. She can't help but to want to know about them. Because of that... I always have to worry that she will get in trouble because of it.

Hyorinmaru: so you agree with me. Master.

Toshiro:  But.... She knows her boundaries. And her mischief... Well... You'll understand... Hyorinmaru. She's actually more thoughtful than you think.

Hyorinmaru: master...

Toshiro: plus... Hinamori is family.
_______________________________

Toshiro closes the door behind him " oh. Yu-chan. " Yuko smiled excitedly " shiroro~ let's do something that a couple will enjoy tonight!"

Toshiro: eh... But... It's late at night. *Blush* I don't want to disturb others.

Yuko: come on~ just say yes~ I've been excited all day... Just only waiting for this...

Toshiro: ahem...

Yuko: please~~ I've prepared everything already!

Toshiro sighs " ok... "

Yuko: yay!! Nabe!! ( Hotpot )

Toshiro: huh? Nabe...?

" Um. Nabe." Then she smirked " oh ho. Shiroro was thinking something dirty~ " He blushed " no... I was not."

She walked to behind him and hugged him " shiroro was~ " she kissed him on the cheek " it's ok. If shiroro wants sex~ yu-chan will do as shiroro wants. But that's after nabe~ neh~ " and she releases the hug and walks to the door singing " nabe ~ nabe~ nabe~ dai~suki~"

He smiled at her childish act " kawaii."

Hyorinmaru comes out of the zanpaktou " master. I should leave the two of you alone for tonight. " Toshiro blushed thinking about hyorinmaru just suggested " it's ok... We're probably not going to... "

Hyorinmaru: master... Doesn't want to?

Toshiro: no. Yu-chan would probably bring sake and drink herself drunk again. Sake and nabe. Those two things always go together for her.

Hyorinmaru notices the smile on toshiro's face " master... Likes to take care of Yuko?"

Toshiro: well... She's my wife.

Hyorinmaru: .... I see... I understand. Master.
.
.
.
Yuko comes in with the pot " nabe!!! And... Sake!!!"

That's when chou pops out from the zanpaktou " then... Me too!! Nabe!!"

" No." Hyorinmaru grabs onto the back collar of chou " we're going to give them a moment of peace. " And hyorinmaru drags chou out of the room.
.
.
.
Chou: let go of me already!!

Hyorinmaru let's go " hmph!"

Chou : um. Now they can truthfully be on their own.

Hyorinmaru: you... Did it on purpose?

Chou: um. You think only you~ know how to think for your master? I also want Yuko to be happy. If they actually can get some sex tonight~ it would be exciting! Hehe.

Hyorinmaru sighs at her intent " you... You know they're aren't going to right? My master has already said."

Chou: baka~ you're so dense. Just like your ice. Can't go through. I wonder what does Yuko see in your master. Same as you!

Hyorinmaru: huh?!

Chou: Yuko always tries to make everyone happy. That's why... That's why I was so sad for her when she became so sad... She had no fun anymore. That's why my instinct when muramasa brought me out... I want Yuko to have fun. Why does Yuko try to make them happy? It's not like she becomes happy... Doing that...

Hyorinmaru : you think a lot.

Chou: huh?!

Hyorinmaru: but it's good . You're loyal to your master.

Chou pouts " mmmm... sounds like a sarcasm"

Hyorinmaru: it's not.

Chou: joking. Don't be angry.
_______________________________

Toshiro: yu-chan. Don't drink so much. Or you'll get a hangover.

She burps " hehe. Then shiroro~ you like to be on the top? Or on the bottom?~ " He blushed real red " yu-chan!! You're drunk." She pushed the table aside and crawled towards him and she burped again and she collapsed onto the ground lying onto the ground " shiroro..."

Toshiro: hm? Yu-chan.

Yuko: I'm very awake. I'm not drunk. I'm ready... If you want to... If you don't want to... It's ok. I'll just sleep here for the night.

And she turns onto her side and closes her eyes. That's when she felt a pair of hands embracing her from the back and spooning her in " it's ok. Sleep. You need that more now."

Yuko: shiroro... Is my sex bad? That's why you don't want to do it again with me?

He strokes her hair " no. You're tired. I want you to rest. "

Yuko: ok.

Toshiro: as for the other... We have plenty of time for that

Yuko: okie~
_______________________________

Hyorinmaru: ohaiyo gosaimas master
( Good morning )

Toshiro: oh...

Hyorinmaru: was it a good night, last night?

Toshiro: huh? Hai. Yu-chan slept really soundly. She finished every drop of the nabe. She didn't finish the sake though.

Hyorinmaru: that... Is a good night?

Toshiro: um. Why?

Hyorinmaru: no. Nothing at all, Master. Master I think I understand why you choose Yuko now.

Toshiro: you do?

Hyorinmaru: Hai. It's as you said. Mischievous and thoughtful. Though... I think Yuko is not having enough fun.

Toshiro was a little shocked by what hyorinmaru had just said " hyorinmaru... *Smiles* I see..."

Hyorinmaru: is there something of the matter? Master.

Toshiro: no... I just think... You've become more human. That's all.