26: The Reason she came

A/N : I'm going to take ichigo's limelight ~~ for this chapter~~

Dordoni was fighting against Ichigo ... Dordoni fired a cero towards nel.

Ichigo: nel!!!

Just then a shield was constructed and the cero hits the shield cracking it. And as the cero foes through, it was sliced into half. Nel then peeped through behind the girl who saved nel.

Ichigo: ....Yuko?

Yuko: hi hi. Came to help a little. I'm being banned~~ so~~ rules don't apply to me.

Ichigo laughs " is that so? What happened to your hair? Your eyes..."

Yuko: too stressed and now I became old. Was blind before... So I got new eyes.

Ichigo: I see. Almost didn't recognise you.

Yuko: Ichigo. If you're going to decide to die to save orihime, I'll force and bring you out of Hueco Mundo myself.

Ichigo laughs " is that so? Killing me. Can you even do that?"

" eh.... I'm being underestimated. Ok. I'll kill off this arrancar " she points her blade to dordoni " and show you how serious I am."

" You think I'm easy to defeat? Little girl." Dordoni releases cyclones at her.

" Little girl... Little girl..." She releases her shikai " is that why I'm being underestimated?" She dodges the cyclones easily. " You'll die cos of that."

Dordoni: eh? Really?

The cyclones turns and aims for her back. Two big butterflies form with their wings span out at her back. " Tenran." And two cyclones of the same power was shoot back at the cyclones.

She runs forward and flash steps to dordoni's front. She makes a blade materialise with her butterflies. She swings her blade to reach his neck. He uses his leg to stop her arm. She smirks and touched his leg planting a butterfly tattoo onto his leg. She flash steps and retreats.

The cyclones she had set up breaks and his cyclones comes through towards her again at her back.

Yuko: stop it. Or I'll make you suffer.

Dordoni laughs " what?"

" Hyappo rankan." And a thousand poles goes through dordoni. Yuko flash steps to behind dordoni who was pinned down by the poles.  She puts her blade to his neck " I don't want to kill you. "

The cyclones stop and Yuko let's go off him. The poles shatter.

Yuko: leave.

Dordoni does as she wanted. Yuko then looks to Ichigo " you won't die. Right?"

"Eh?" Ichigo sweatdrops " ha ha... I didn't you were so strong"

Yuko: that's because I never showed you.

Ichigo noticed the number 24 on her hand that was above the butterfly tattoo " what's that...? 24... "

Yuko: I'm left with 24 butterflies after this fight. One big butterfly just now cost me 10. So two... Cost me 20. And the small blade I materialise needed 5. I embedded one on that arrancar. So total, 50. The maximum my shikai allows me to use.

Ichigo: I see...

Yuko: you won't die right? I'm serious. If you intend on dying , I'll drag you back.

Ichigo: of course I don't intend on dying. But... If I can't control that... You can't blame me...

Yuko thinks for a while " you still can't die. With all of your will... You must live. Even if your friends die, in the case that you can't save them. You can't die. "

Ichigo: of course. At that time, it will be revenge.

Yuko: .... Alright then. You promised me. My hell butterflies has just passed me information while I was on the way here. Ishida and Chad seems to be doing fine.

Ichigo: oh! Arigato!!

Yuko: I want to help you further... But aizen is going to karakura town. I need to head there to help them out. They need me more.

Ichigo: what?!!

Yuko: don't worry. The one he is going isn't the real one. But still ... If we lose, the real one is in danger.

Ichigo: I see... Yuko. Arigato ... For not stopping me to go save orihime.

Yuko: you don't know how much I want to catch you back now. It's the most rational thing to do. But...I can't do that.... it's our fault... Our decision that made orihime to be in this state.

Ichigo: then... Why not help me in saving her?

Yuko: because... In case you fail... I... I'll do something that will make you hate me.

Ichigo: what do you mean?

Yuko: if you cannot save her and I cannot save her given the conditions. I'll choose to kill her. Because... That's the easier option.

Ichigo's eyes widens at what she just said. He took her by the collar " I thought you're a good person!!"

Yuko : I want to be... but I don't want more people to hurt and die because I decided to be the good person.

He couldn't deny... He let goes of her.

Yuko: gomen. That's why... With all your might. Save her. And... Come back.

He turns away  " ah. I will. "