30: A little Escape

Yuko: ah... So troublesome. Heh! *Flash steps.*

Aone: ooii!!!
_______________________________

Yuko sticks her tongue out " hehe. Escape. That will keep her for a bit. "

Genryuusai flash steps to allon's front.

Kira: head commander...!!

Genryuusai: Yuko!! Don't hide there.

Yuko flash steps to in between genryuusai and allon " gomen. Jii-san is angry. Can't let you step another step further."

Genryuusai then turns around and leaves.Allon reaches his hand out.

" Listen to people when they're talking to you." A big butterfly flew to allon's shoulder. " Sokatsui." And a blue explosion takes off allon's arm. Allon gets angry and fires a cero. Yuko sighs and stretches her hand out stops the cero. It makes allon more angry. Just then a big butterfly tattoo was in the sky above allon.

" Hyappo rankan." And million poles pins allon down to the ground. Allon screams and struggles. The big butterfly tattoo shatters. Yuko stretches her hand out and butterflies flies to her hand and materialises into a huge scythe. She flash steps to allon's front. She places the scythe to allon's neck " bye bye neh."

" You bitch!!! " Apache and sun sun shouts at her. And the scythe swings... The head comes off and rolls.

Kira let's out a breath of relief " arigato Yuko. Yuko!!! Behind!!!"

Three ceros comes towards her from behind. " Bakudo no hachiju ichi, danku " and the shield cracks. The three arrancars laughs. But as soon as the cero goes through...

Yuko: Where are you looking?

Apache: since when?!!

Sun sun : Bitch!!

Mila rose : tsk. Annoying.

A big butterfly picks hiragi up from the wall and places him onto the platform Kira had made to heal Matsumoto and hinamori.

Kira: arigato.

Yuko: gomene. Even though I learned healing... I was never good at them. I would really~~ love to help but... After I kick these three butts, I still have one annoying snake girl to deal with.

Apache: ooiii!!! Don't you dare look ignore me!! We're here too!!!

Sun sun: me too!!! I'll kill you!!!

Mila rose : even a shinigami has more taste then the both of you.

Yuko: eh? I didn't mean... You. Aone. Her name...

Apache: heh heh... Wishful thinking.

Sun sun: so deserve it.

Mila rose: shut up!!! I'll kill you!!!

Yuko: sajosabaku.

Yellow chains came out from their backs and bind them up, shackling their hands together and their legs together.

Sun sun : what did you do?!!

Apache: must be one of those butterfly tattoos!!! Damn it!!

Mila rose: must be when she sneaked passed us... Tsk.

They rise their reiatsu...

" Gomen." She swings that huge scythe she has and their heads roll off their necks.

Yuko flash steps to the platform Kira makes " daijobu?"

Kira: I'll need a little time. But I think I'll be ok.

Yuko: alright then.

Kira: arigato. Sometimes I forget how strong you are. Yuko-san~

Yuko: just Yuko. Just Yuko.
_______________________________

Yuko flash stepped to toshiro's side. She looked to halibel " ehto... Gomenasai. Your friends..."

Halibel: I understand. This is war.

Yuko: if it makes you feel better... They now can reincarnate.

Halibel: um. Thanks for your kind words. But I still need to kill your friend.

Yuko: right... This is war...

Toshiro: what's the matter?

She quietly looks to his eyes... She raised her hand to touch him... But her hands go back down... And she clenches her fist. She turned around " don't die..."

He too reaches out his hand to reach for her... But he took it back " um. You too. "

It's like they were too afraid to touch each other. Like if they touched each other... They'll start to miss each other... And start to think of each other and not of what's more important at the moment...

The war...

Yet the frustration...

What if he/she dies... And I don't ever get to touch the warm him/her again?

And she flash steps away before the thought gets to her...