29: Made to Kill You

Aizen arrives... To karakura city. And... The war starts...

Aone flash steps right in front of Yuko.

Aone: aone desu. Shineh kudasai.
( I'm aone. Please die )

Yuko: you want me to die? That's difficult.

Aone: no. You just have slice your throat. Or for a less painful death, a stab to the heart.

Yuko: that's cruel.

Aone: maybe. But I need you to die. So aizen-sama can be mine.

Yuko:  I have nothing on him.

Aone: maybe. But I'm sure aizen-sama has eyes on you. Even when I was in that tank... When I was under transformation... I heard everything... I know everything. Please die. So aizen-sama will only look to me.

Yuko: if aizen will die if I die. I would gladly.

Aone: how dare you!!! How dare you want aizen-sama in your death!!!

Yuko: it's nothing personal. We're just on different pages. Just like he wants this land. I won't allow. You want me dead to get aizen. I want you dead if you don't get out of my way.

Aone: I see... I see... You think nothing of aizen-sama.

Yuko: .... He's... Just another soul with a complicated thinking.

Aone: so for one thing we can agree. That aizen-sama is good in that area. I take that compliment on behalf on aizen-sama.

Yuko: deh? What's your choice?

Aone: I'll say one more time. Shineh kudasai.

Yuko sighs " still for the reason then..."

" Hai. " Aone looks around on the floor " butterflies... This is your bankai. "

Yuko: aizen told you then.

Aone: that you have a lot of butterflies. Hai. And that these butterflies are as much as your reiatsu . And these butterflies can be utilised for kido or materialise into weapons. And... These butterflies are parts of you.

Yuko: that's why I don't want to be a taichou. I would have shown more of my bankai.

" A bluff ? " Aone pulls out her blade and releases her resurrecsion  " Las serpiente. "

The blade in her hand breaks into many tiny pieces and turns into many snakes

The blade in her hand breaks into many tiny pieces and turns into many snakes.  The amount of snakes that surrounds aone could be compared to the amount of butterflies Yuko has.

Kyouraku : wah~ what a dangerous opponent.

Ukitake: it was as if the opponent was made to counter her.
_______________________________

Aizen: she is. Aone was made to kill you. Even how many butterflies you have... Carnivorous predators always wins against their prey. Especially~ prey that are easy to crush with a mouthful.
_______________________________

The snakes slither and hissess. They open their mouth to eat the butterflies. The butterflies fly from the ground.

Aone: I transformed... No... I became stronger to kill you. Just like you... Our weapons have their own will. They're a piece of us. So I know... We're the same. There's two ways to kill us. One, aim and kill the physical body directly. Or... Second, kill all of the pieces of us. Then... All we can fight with is just raw combat skills. The one who has higher skills wins and gets to live.

Yuko: I trained with nee-chan and urahara-nii. Guess I'm... Lucky?

Aone: of all arrancars, I'm proud to say. My blade is the shortest before resurrecsion. I also have very high combat skills.

For one short moment Yuko gazes to aizen , thinking... You really want me dead. Are you scared of me?

Aone: STAY YOUR EYES ON ME!!

Yuko: gomen. Just thinking how annoying aizen made you to be.

Aone: hmph.