16: A Request

There was a heavy aura in the room. A heavy silence... Genryuusai breaks the silence " you seem to have something to ask me."

Yuko: I have a request to ask of you.

Genryuusai: and that is?

Yuko: I said I would be a god killer. In your eyes I did it for revenge. But it's not.

Genryuusai: I know it's not for revenge. Your eyes don't speak of that. You're not someone who is capable of holding such a long grudge either. You don't seem so, but your heart is kind.

Yuko: you... Compliment me...

Genryuusai: speak my child. I know you want to do this for the soul society.

She sighs " I need to leave soul society. That means... You need to put me on a ban. Whatever reason it is... You need to. I cannot come back to soul society."

Genryuusai: what are you planning?

Yuko: I've planted lots of hell butterflies in soul society. I'll have no problem in knowing news here. I can enter freely...  Even without your will. I plan to be on urahara's side.

Genryuusai: that's not necessary.

Yuko: that's necessary. I intend to visit hueco mundo.

Genryuusai: you want me to give you a reason to not get caught for doing that. You want me to pretend you didn't just propose that.

Yuko: Hai. Aizen is there. I want to find out what's going on before war starts. If Central 46 knows I'm heading there on my decision... They'll think it's betrayal and order my capture. Staying in the living world would be a great excuse for you not to catch me.

Genryuusai: you want to become like urahara kisuke.

Yuko: Hai. If you try to fend for me... There's a chance they won't believe you. I won't take that chance.

Genryuusai: I understand. But... Why you alone? I could fend for you if you being a few people along with you.

Yuko: it's easier to travel alone. Plus... No one else can do this job better than me. It would also be abundant to bring a few people.

Genryuusai: I understand. I'll aid you.

She smiles " arigato. Head commander. Try not to die before I come back. Or no one else would release my ban."

Genryuusai: cheeky girl. Call me jii-san.

Yuko: hehe. Jii-san.

Genryuusai: good girl. Now come back alive.

Yuko: I will.