32: Skin Shed

A transparent skin slides​ off aone " serpiente renacido . "
( Snake reborn )

Yuko: what's that...?

Aone opens her mouth and a green blast was released towards Yuko.

" Cero?" Yuko dodges the blast and sees the large hole created beside her. The hole had started to sink in deeper by the minute. No... Not sink... Corrode. " Not... Acid... A snake's poison." She looked forward to see aone but to find her missing.

Aone had flash stepped to behind Yuko. Aone stretches out both of her hands to grab onto Yuko's shoulder. Yuko bends over backwards and grabs onto aone's wrists. Aone smirks.

Tssss..... The smell of flesh burning... Yuko's flesh was burning~ Yuko let's go immediately. But aone wouldn't just let Yuko go. Aone grabbed onto yuko's arms . So Yuko casted a kido" hado no yon, byakurai. " And lightning passess through aone. " Let go... You damn it!!!" Yuko embeds butterflies onto aone and amplifies the byakurai kido. The current passess through aone in great amount and aone let's go finally.

Yuko flash steps considerably a far distance away. Aone pants hard. Yuko understood fully that aone only let go because aone didn't want to faint in the fight . It wasn't because aone didn't want to continue holding on.

Yuko: you don't even take the chance of being unconscious to win. Huh...

Aone: only when you die... I win...

Yuko: damn it...

Aone laughs " you need to touch to win. Yet you cannot touch me. How does it feel to have an enemy you cannot touch? "

Yuko looks to her hands , they were burnt badly and they were corroding. The pain was immense. She couldn't do anything other than to try to ignore the pain. Though the pain was starting to get really distracting.

Aone: you will die. The moment I released my final stage. I shed my skin... You can't touch me. Yet you did. So you'll die.

Yuko pov:

All of a sudden... A huge pain was felt from my hands... Arms... It's travelling to the other parts of the body. I collapsed to the ground... I felt weak... What's this...

Damn it... What's going on... I flash stepped...

Something is spreading inside me... That poison on her skin? .... Damn it... It's eating me up...

I apply some healing skills on myself... My organs aren't failing... Sure my flesh is burning... But those aren't affecting anything...

What is this pain...

... If aone was made to destroy me... Then... That means what this poison is eating...

Damn you... Hogyoku... My eyes wasn't enough for you?