4: With Friends

Toshiro: arigato. (Thanks)

Yuko: no need. It's easy for me. She'll still try to escape. Be careful.

Toshiro sighs looking into the barrier he put hinamori was behind in the room.

Yuko: I'll be going off then. Hitsugaya taichou.

Toshiro: Yuko.

Yuko: Hai?

Toshiro: does it still hurt? Your injuries...

Yuko: no. It's fine.

Toshiro: I see... Take care.

Yuko: um.
_______________________________

Kyouraku: Yuko! Want to have some wine together?

Yuko: oh. That sounds like a good idea.

Kyouraku: you honestly can't lie with a face like that.

Yuko: a face? What face?

Ukitake: you look worried.

Yuko: hah. Damn it... I feel as old as both of you.

Ukitake: don't be like that. You're the only one who still looks young.

Yuko: of course!! I'm the forever young!!

Kyouraku sips his wine " so? What is it? Yuko."

Yuko: what are you talking about?

Kyouraku: Yuko of All Trades. You must know something. You're usually the first few to always know something.

Yuko: ah ha ha ha. You overestimate me.

Kyouraku: there's no one here. The noise outside covers us. You can say. I'm not that unreasonable am I?

Ukitake: I'm not.

Her face changes " so you think... Kuchiki rukia really deserves to die?"

Ukitake: Yuko...

Kyouraku: there's something else you're trying to say isn't it?

She smiles " I don't know. It's not like she made a group of shinigamis under her command. At most if the man she made shinigami into is bad, we could just kill him. Which we kind of did. So... I don't see what the problem. I just thought... Killing hollows and saving humans is kind of our job."

Kyouraku: there you go again. With those controversial topics.

She laughed " I'm dangerous neh. " Kyouraku laughs " yes you are." Ukitake sighs " you both..."