32

Dakota

I'm currently making some food for Calum and I. Alexis and Ashton have been closer than ever these past few months. I hope they'll try again for another baby.

I hear a splash and then pain in my stomach. I look down.

"CALUUUM! AROHA!"

He comes running in. He already has the baby bag.

He helps me out to the car. I take out my phone and send a group text.

Me: Aroha..

Michael

We're all sitting around at the park. Luke, me, Ash, Alexis, and her. Luke is bringing this girl with him everywhere. He keeps saying management is making him but I'm not sure.

Everyone's phone goes off at the same time. They immediately get them out and everyone's eyes widen. I take out my phone, must be important.

Calum's Wifey: Aroha..

Ashton's Future Wifey: OMG! WE'RE COMING!

Lukey 💖: We'll all be right there sis.

I feel my heart squeeze. He's bringing her..

Me: I'll drive.

I get up and stomp down the hill. I get in my car and slam the door.

Ash and Alexis get in the backseat. Luke slowly walks to my car, his girl going the other way. He gets in the passenger seat and I drive to the hospital.

Luke tries to talk to me but I ignore him. He's not gay or bi, he lied to me.

Calum

Dakota screams again. Tears roll down her face.

I kiss her cheeks. "I'm so sorry baby."

"I-It's okay.." Scream. More tears. "I'm happy to do it."

I push the sweaty strands of hair out of her face. The doctor won't give her an epidural yet because 'she's not in active labor'

She bites her lip to hold back another scream. I see blood snake down her chin. "Honey, stop biting your lip."

She whimpers but stops. I get a tissue and put it to her lip.

She pushes my hand away. "This hurts so much!"

I start massaging her back, trying to take away some pain. "Owww! Stop please."

I pull my hands away. "I'm so so sorry honey. I wish I could take away all of your pain and make it my own. You don't have to this again if you don't want to." I rub my neck.

She shakes her head. "I want more."

I look at her. Her eyes are filled with tears but she's smiling.

The doctor comes in. Why did it have to be a guy? That's mine.

"Okay Mrs. Hood, we'll give you the epidural now."

✴✴✴

The others came in a few minutes ago. Ashton and Michael are by the door, sitting down. Luke, Alexis, and I are with Dakota. She has a hold of Luke and Alexis' hands. I'm petting her hair and kissing her forehead.