Chapter 1

Shawn's POV:
Another boring class on another boring school day. The weather didn't make this day any better, it was raining heavily and the wind was blowing trough the trees. I'm sitting in my history class at the moment.

The only good thing in here was Maggie. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen also known as one of my best friends. She has long wavey brown hair, beautiful ocean blue eyes and adorable freckles.

She was drawing something with her pen in her history book, she loves to draw and is really good at it. It looks so cute when she is so concentrated. I snapped out of my day dream as a paper ball fell onto my desk.

I turned around and saw Leah, my other best friend, looking at me. She was pretty too. She had strawberry red shoulder long hair and dark brown eyes with a little bit of green in them. As she saw me she looked down at her desk embarrassed and her cheeks went red. I frowned, she is behaving really weird lately.

"Psst" someone said. It was Luc, my best male friend, dark blond messy hair,tall,green eyes. He smirked at me and pointed to the paper. I opened it and read "Day dreaming about Maggie again?;)" He's the only one who knows about my feelings for her.

Maggies POV:
Oh god history class is so boring,especially when we are watching one if these old movies about... I actually don't know what it is about. Doesn't matter I'm not paying attention anyway.

I'm adding details to the picture of Niall Horan, my favourite singer. I love drawing, it's like escaping into another world, away from my problems.

I accidentally let my pen fall onto the floor but when I pick it up I touch the desk with my arm. "Ouch" I whimper quitely and grab my wrist. I start looking around the classroom, thank god no one heard me. My eyes land on my best friend Leah.

She's staring at someone with a smile on her face but as I turn into the reaction where she's looking, she looks down again on her desk with red cheeks. What's up with her lately? She definitely likes someone. Maybe I should make a sleepover with her sometime and ask her who the lucky guy is.

My thoughts got interrupted by the ringing of the clock. Finally, it's lunch break! I grab my bag with all my books and stand up to go to the door where my friends are already waiting, when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see the face I hate the most in this school. Jackson Adams, tall, blonde gelled hair and bright green eyes which seem like they could stare into your soul, one of the most popular guys in Everglades Highschool, a total dick and guess who's his girlfriend.

Right, the most popular bitch from this school, Stefanie Ross, long straight black hair, not short but not tall ,tight dresses or short skirts are if course her favourite and not to forget she hates me because her lovely boyfriend always flirts with me.

"Here you dropped that. You can draw really good by the way" Jackson says with a smirk. "Thanks" I mumble and go into the direction if the door again. Were a annoyed looking Shawn is standing. What's wrong now? I just shrug it off.

We head to the cafeteria to sit at our usual table. I sit between Shawn and Leah. We just talk about random stuff and eat our lunch. "Alright, I have a piano lesson now, see you later guys" Leah tells us and leaves after we said goodbye.

„Shawn, about the playing hockey later, I can't come because I have to help my girlfriend with something. Sorry, maybe another time! " Luc explained to Shawn. "Don't worry, it's fine.

Hey Maggie do you want to play ice-hockey later?" " Shawn I can barely stand on the ice, how should I play hockey ?"  I laugh. "Come on, I can teach you!" he added smiling. "Fine, when?" I reply. "I'll pick you up at 4 o'clock" After two lessons school is finally over and I make my way home.

This is the first story I ever wrote therefore it gets better in the end haha❣️

Until my last breath is definitely better written, so check it out if you haven't!