why them?!

the coffee maker goes off and Pidge finally pours the only thing that keeps her up in her mug. "Aren't gonna add sugar or something?" Keith asks as the little paladin drinks straight up black coffee. "Na I like it this, I be in Green's hanger if you guys need me."she said as she slowly leaves the kitchen.

"Hey Pidge." "Hey Lance, oh do you have my flash drive, I need it." Lance diges though his pockets and and gives Pidge a little green flash drive with and alien key change dangling off the end. "There you go." "You didn't do anything to it right?" Pidge asks, glaring at blue paladin as he scoffs at her and pushes her out of the kitchen.

"Why did you have Pidge's drive?" Keith asks really confused on why the goof has the hackers drive. "Oh Pidge make playlists for me from time to time, but that one was her favorite." Lance explains casually as he grabs a bowl of cereal and sits at the counter. "That's kinda weird." "Why Pidge likes doing things for buddy." Keith rises an eyebrow and mutters to herself. "She never did anything for me."

Meanwhile in Green's hanger. "Pidge where are you!" "Up here you MCR fanboy." Keith looks up and glares at Pidge as she get down from Green's head. "What were you doing up there?" "What are doing here?" "Good point I came over ask if you like Lance." "Why would you think that?" She asked rising an eyebrow at Keith. "No reason."

Keith walk out of there and meets up with Hunk. "She in in denial or just oblivious." Hunk says knowing full well why Keith was in Green's hanger. " you see it too?" "I'm their best friend but lately I feel like 3rd wheel." "Who do you think will realize their feelings first? My moneys on Lance." "Shiro where did you come from?" Keith says surpised.

"Also Lance later today 5 bucks." "No i think Pidge next week." "Same."

Meanwhile with lance and Allura

"Does Pidge really need those glass she really pretty without them." "I don't think so? She doesn't use when she pilots the green lion- wait you think Pidge is pretty?" Allura says in confusion. "Yeah, she's really tiny and I like the way her hair curls up and how her big brown eyes light up when she rambles."Lance says as he look up at the ceiling with a Lovestruck look on his face

"Oh my, you love Pidge." Allure says as Lance shakes his head no. "No I like her as a friend. And if would excuse me princess I'm going to go bother Pidge." The blue paladin says as he gets up and leave the common room. Leave the princess in state of confusion and frustration. "He loves Pidge, that I know....that will not last long."

"Ok so I just found out on the eastern side of the this galaxy there's a rebel group in a similar uniform as I found in the video of Matt being taken by the rebel group away from the Gara prison. If you want me take a pod over there I could check if he's actually Keith!" Pidge says as the new leader of volton smiles at her. "Hey guys what are you talking about." "Oh hey Lance, I think found out where my brother is. I was looking looking around the video and rebel bases are on the Eastern side of the Galaxy, and over there I found a group that has the similar uniform that the guys are saved Matt from the Gara base. I think that might be done and I think that's where he has unless the rebel base has multiple stations around this galaxy but I know it is in this galaxy because that is where the video came from and I'm asking keith to give a pod to check." Pidge keeps on rambling about her plans to see if her brother is there Kia far he knows the answer and is willing to give her a pot since is a free day and they just. need a break either way

Lance on the other hand finally gets what a little upset earlier blushing at that little Gremlin rambling passionately about finding her brother. Lance's face lights up like a red Christmas light after Pidge finishes her ridiculously comprehendible rambling, she runs off to the green line hanger after Keith gets her permission to use the Pod later in the day. the moment that she leaves Lance quickly covers his face in his shirt as Keith says the following words "Hunk and Shiro owe me five bucks" "shut up Keith."

This took me forever writing so it probably sounds so stupid I'll fix it once I feel bit better,I hope you like it I'm Sorry 4 the Wait.
Signed you're slightly drunk author later babes♡