lost

"Their should be enough of the supplies we need on that planet. Lance, Pidge you go down to south side Shiro and Hunk go east leaving Keith to the west. All you have to do is Collect what is your list." Allura said as the paladins open their lists. "Seems simple enough any other words of advise before we head down?" Shiro asks while looking over the rest of the team.

       "Ah yes, now that you mention it. When you all go down there will no communication for your headsets. The atmosphere is too dense to send out any for that to send to the castle. And  because of the dense  atmosphere lets hope it doesn't rain acid." Coran says as sets coordinates to the planet. 

         "Wait so your not landing with us?" Hunk asks, starting to look  nervous. "No sadly." Allura explains. "The air on that planet, though safe you five to breath, is harmful to castle's exterior. You'll go down in the pods. They have a much better surface to deal with the acidity of the atmosphere."

         "Will if that's the only thing we have to worry about then we should be fine." Shiro says calmly. "Come on team let's go." As the paladins head to launch deck to board their pods Pidge pulls Lance to side to tell him something. "We get in the pot, I'm driving." "What?! Why?" Lance asks confused at what his teammate said. "I just wanna drive it." She said as jumps in at front of the control panel.

       "Fine be when we're coming back. I'M driving."  Lance said as he gets in and sits next to Pidge. "Fair enough." She says as the cover closes over them. "Be safe." Allura said as gave the Paladins the ok to leave. As the two were about to enter the planet's atmosphere Lance asks an important question.

         "Hey Pidge what exactly makes the air here bad for the castle?" "I actually don't know. Give me a minute I'll look it up." Pidge opens up and a separate screen and does some calculations on it and answers. "The air here has high levels of hydrogen cyanide, 258 milligrams HCN per kilogram in the air wouldn't be enough to kill us on earth. The air is more dense here so I wouldn't go without our helmets off." Pidge explains but Lance was still confused.

        "So just don't take off the helmets?" He asks. "Yeah don't talk off your helmet. I'm sending the others the Warning." Pidge does that while she sets the pod on autopilot to enter the Planets atmosphere. Lance looks over the stats of pod till they were  violently jerk to the side.

         "What the heck?!" Lance yells as he tries not to crush his teammate. Pidge pushes him behind her as she figures out what's happening. "It's an electrical storm! The pod's shutting of due to the interference!" Lance heads over to the panel and grabs the controls. "Pidge I see an opening out of here! Hold on to something!" Pidge nods and tightens her grip on her seat. Lance jerks the  to the side and head out of the storm.

          They crash on the is middle of forest like place. The pod opens as Pidge and Lance both fall out. "Would be a bad thing to say that, that ended better then most of our test simulators back at the Garrison?" Pidge joking says as she tries to stand up. "That doesn't help Pidge." Lance grunts. "Where are we?" "I don't know. I don't have a read on this place."

        As the two look around thunder booms near by. "Lance, I think we should go find cover, the storm's coming." Lance nods and points over to a split in the trees, the size of a small room. "We should safe in there. What do you think." "Yeah, let's go before the rain comes." Pidge says as they both run in the split.

         As they catch their breath and take in what just happened Lance let out a  sigh. "Can't believe this happened." Lance said as sits on the ground. "Hey don't beat yourself up, that storm came out of nowhere. We'll make out soon." Pidge says, sitting down next to him. "It's not that. It's just. I don't we're supposed to get like three things, in and out kinda deal. But in stead we crash land as acid rains outside." "It'll be a funny story to tell some day though."

           Silent hovered over the two as they sat on the ground. "Hey Pidge, how did you come up that name when you snuck in the Garrison?" Pidge looked at Lance a little confused but then got what he was asking. "I came up with it, Nothing special. Why did you join the Garrison?" Lance smiled a bit than frowned. "I want to plot like my heroes. To go up to space and discover new planets. Little did I know, I got my wish." "Would it better if we aren't fighting an evil empire." Pidge said make her buddy laugh. "Yeah that would better."

         "If you didn't have chose to go to the Garrison. Would you still gone?" Lance asks. "Yeah, I wanted to do what brother and dad did. I always had.... Lance, do think about your family?" "All the time. I just want to somehow tell them that I'm alive. That  I'll find a way to go home soon. But I can't. "

         Pidge looked shocked at Lance. She wasn't expecting an answer like that. "Yeah, I feel like an awful person, leaving my mom thinking I'm dead." "You're not an awful person Pidge." Lance said drapes his arm around her shoulders. Pidge leans on his as they on keep talking.

         "I remember back when I was little I would always jump on Matt so that he could give me a piggy back ride." " I did the same with my older brother too. He would yell at me but give in." Pidge smiles as she looks out of the split and see the rain stopped. "We should probably go and collect those supplies now." Lance said. "Yeah  or Allura and Shiro will kill us."

       As the two finish with supplies they hop in the pod which wasn't badly damaged in the rain fall and crash. Lance takes control and finally reaches the castle of lions. "Where you two?! Coran was trying to read on your pod but nothing work." Allura  said worried but relieved at the same time. "As we entered the atmosphere a storm threw me and Pidge off course. But at least we got the supplies in the back." Lance explains as he and Pidge unload.

        "Well we're just glad you two are safe." Shiro says calmly as he pats Lance on the back. "I'm surpised that Pidge didn't kill Lance while they were down there." Keith said shocked. "Pidge is one of my best friends of course she wouldn't kill me, right Pidge." "Well not after that bonding we had." Was all Pidge said teasingly at Lance. "Wait what does that mean?!" "Well at least Pidge remembers bonding moments, unlike someone."

<Keith will you stop being so salty.>