kids are a gift

"Boop. Boop."  "Mateo what are you doing." Pidge asks as she raises an eyebrow at her 9 year old son. "Making dots." "On your dad's face?" "Should I stop?" Pidge thinks and shakes her head. "No don't let my stop you. And when he wakes up, blame it on rover." Mateo smiles as he continues to draw on his sleeping dads face.

        "Hey baby, where's Maddie?" "In your workroom." The little boy said as he draws cat whiskers. "Oh shit." "Don't swear in front of kids." Lance mutters and rolls over grabbing his son in the process. "Dad!" "What were you doing?! Ah, AH tell me MINI PIDGEY!!" lance says as he tickles his son.

        "IT WASN'T ME IT WAS ROVER!!" Mateo yells between laughs. "Ohhhh and what did rover do?" "DRAW ON YOUR FACE!!!" " IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Lance yells "Rover doesn't have hands!" "MAAAMMMMMM HLEP MEH!!!!!" Pidge shakes her head and says. "Nope I have to find you sister." And on if on cue Pidge hearing  something fall in her workroom. "Shoot."

        Running down the stairs Pidge busts into the mess she call a workroom to find her 4 year old daughter playing on her computer. "Maddie." The little dark haired girl look at her and smiled. "Hi." "Hi baby, what are you doing with mommy stuff?" "Playing." Pidge sighs as she picks up the little girl and head up stairs.

       "Hey I found Maddie, what did you do." Pidge looks at Lance as he trys to get his son off the top of the bookshelf. Lance and Mateo look at each other then at me and Maddie. "Rover did it." "Yeah it was rover."

       "Guys, Rover is a hover triangular prism drone. He would obviously drop Mat on the roof if you asked." Pidge said disappoint at how her son and Lance don't use their AI  alien drone to it's full ability. "Sorry mom. See I told you rover can take to the roof." Mateo say as bops his dad forehead. "Hey, I would love to help you get on the roof. But I don't want you to get hurt."Lance explains as he brings Mat of the bookshelf.

       "Oh my god!" "What!" "You did something responsible! I need to call Shiro!" Pidge said as she plops Maddie on the top bookshelf. "Hey I need call Matt you just did irresponsible!" "But I'm right here?" "I mean your uncle!" Lance yells as he runs after his wife.

      "Did mom and dad just leave us alone?" Maddie said as she look down from the top the bookshelf. "Yeah, yeah they did." Mat say, helping his little sister down. Thank god he was a tall 9 year old. "You wanna go hang out with Emma and Nick?" "Yes!" The little 4 year old said giving her older brother a cheesy smile.

<my headcannons for the plance kids>

Mateo: Lance named him after Matt and also goes by Mat but with one t.

He looks a lot Pidge but really tall.

Has been on the honor roll every year and had a chance to skip a year but said no.

Acts a lot like Lance so no one takes him seriously

Has a rivalry with Nick

Maddie: short for Madeline that Pidge named for one of Lance's sisters.

Is basically a female carbon copy lance.

But really tiny

Mat uses her as an armrest.

She just as smart as her brother but shows it.

Next generation sassy Pigeon

Nick: Keiths adopted son(he doesn't want another kid to grow up without parents)

Looks like him too

Really shy and has a crush on Mat

Likes fingerless gloves but doesn't have a mullet.

The truth is out there.

Emma: Hunk and Shay's kid

Cinnamon roll too good for this world. 

Worlds best baker

Maddie's best friend

Is engineering genius like her father

<ok I'm done hope you liked it and thank you wendy (my baby sister) for the help with the names.

AND

Chapters are gonna be update when I feel like it. I'm sorry Because school is important.  Be like Pidge, be a genius.

Later babes♡