sleep

As Lance lays down with Pidge holding to on his shoulders. He can't help but smile as she sleeps calmly.  It probably wasn't a good idea to drink 3 cans of soda before he fell asleep. As he plays with a piece of her light brown hair, Pidge nuzzle her cheek on his chest make Lance smile more.

     "You're too cute." "Don't call me cute." Pidge mutters while she rubs her cheek on Lance. "Why do you that?" "It feels nice." Lance grabs Pidge's hand and gently rubs his cheek on it. "It feels nice." Pidge chuckles and says "told you so." "Your hands are so smol. It's cute." "What did I say about calling me cute." Pidge glares at Lance a little as she pouts.

       "You want me lie? Because I'm telling the truth you know." Lance said as he brushes some hair out of Pidge's face. "Whatever." "You're blushing." "Let me sleep!" Pidge complains as she buries her head in Lance's chest. "Them sleep. I'm not stopping you." "What time is it?" "5:53" Lance said as he checks his phone.

          "We should be getting up anyway." "No we don't have to." Lance  say as he covers them both with a blanket. "Allura is gonna kill us." "Well i haven't slept all night and I sleep with you so Allura can deal with a tired Sharpshooter or wait around 2 hours for me to get my rest." Lance explains as Pidge stares dumbfounded.

       "You got away from a lot of thing growing up." Pidge says "yeah it's Talent. Now sleep.

<the stories are short I know and I'm sorry. It been a you're a few days don't worry tomorrow's chapter will be better I swear.
later babes!>