don't go!

'Do I really matter.'

    The room was dark and quite but Lance couldn't sleep. 'Shiro's he can go back to being the black lion's paladin. And seems to like Allura more.' He thought "why am I still here?"

        More nights went on like this. Lance just self doubting himself. He has been as active or eating much. And others don't seem to notice. 'No one really cares.' Lance thinks as lays down on his bed. Just staring at the ceiling. Till their was a knock on the door.

        "come in." The door opens to let in the smallest Paladin in Lance's room. "Hey, how are you doing." She asks as she makes her way over to Lance's bed. "Been better." "You've seemed out of it for the past few days I just wanted to see if you were okay." Pidge confesses.

          "Don't know why you would care to check up on me but thanks I've been fine." Lance answers back. " of course I care. you're one of my best friends, are you sure everything's okay?" " yeah, I just been thinking." " about what?" Pidge asks worryingly. 

       " it's just I don't feel like I have a thing in the team I mean we have Shiro's back and Allura's a better pilot for blue. I just don't do much so what's the point of me even being here. I should just take a pod and go back home, but I can't so I don't even know why I'm here." Lance confesses as he fakes a smile.

     " Why would you think that? We need you you're part of Voltron, you're our sharpshooter, you make us laugh when when we feel down. You're also my best friend and and I don't want to see you leave." Pidge says with tears for me and her big brown eyes.

      " I don't want to lose someone else that's important to me I have already lost my brother and I don't want to lose my best friend." Pidge starts crying make Lance get out of bed to comfort her. "Whoa Pidge I'm sorry I didn't know I meant that much to you I won't leave I promise."

        " You promise you won't go?" Pidge asked as holds on to Lance. "Yeah, I'm not leaving you Pidge." "I love you Lance." "I love you too." Lance keep Pidge in his arm till she calms down and kisses the tip of her nose. "You feel better?" "Yeah, thanks Lance." Pidge smiles and kisses lightly on lips. Realizing what she just did, Pidge turned red and turned her head. "I should go, bye Lance."

      She left as Lance lightly touches where Pidge kissed his lips. "Bye."