SAY IT!!!

<this is like a high school AU where Matt and Mr.Holt weren't taken by the Gara (?) Empire>

        "What do you want Matt?" Pidge said in annoyance as her older brother walked in with a smug look on his face. "No not much just that Lance is coming over later." Pidge froze and asked "why is he coming over?" "One of my teachers told me I had to tutor him in science." "Alright just, don't bother me when he comes over." She say as she tries to hide the blush on her face.

        Before Matt could say anything else someone was knocking at the door. "And I think that's him." Matt said as left the room. Pidge got up, and closed the door that her idiot brother left open.

       "Whhhhyyyyyyyy." She said as slid slowly down on the door. "Hey Matt what's up?!" Pidge heard from door. "Holy shit he wasn't joking." "Not much just try not be too loud, my sister working on something." "Ah, got ya." Lance says as he walks in house.

         "You got a nice place here oh and I didn't what you'd like so I just got a coke." "Oh thanks man, you can have a drink before we start if you want one." Matt offered but Lance shook his head. "No I brought some coke for me too." The two boys then went to the kitchen to start studying.

       Pidge on the other hand was still on the floor contemplating her life for some reason. No of course she didn't like Lance, Pidge was just have one those days. "I need some peanut butter." She said as she got up from the floor. As Pidge was going down the Stairs to some peanut butter she accidentally bumped in to something.

        "Oh sorry....is it Pidge or Katie?" Lance ask kinda awkwardly. "Uhhhh my famliy calls me katie, so just Pidge." "Soooo you like Pokemon or pigeons?" "Katie stop flirting with Lance!" Matt yelled leaving both of them blushing.

         "MATT!" "I'm just telling the truth." "Whatever I just here for some peanut butter." Pidge grumbles as she climbs on the to open the cabinet. She grabs the jar with her name on it and spoon then head back up in her room. As soon Pidge made it up to her room and flopped on the bed and opened the jar of peanut butter.

         "He's cute I'll give him that." She say as opens her laptop to do some hacking on Garrison. You know normal stuff you do on a Tuesday.

       Cue to Lance trying to study for his chem test. "So now you reduce the electrical charge untill their in simplest form...You're thing about Pidge are you." "Pfff Whhaaatttttt! Why would think that?" Lance said laughing weirdly. "Lance, your friends with Shiro,who's friends with me. And Shiro doesn't lie when he says that you flirt with Pidge when you gets the chance." Matt says flatly at Lance.

         "Why would Shiro tell that?!" "Anything concerning my sister Shiro tells me." Lance facepalms and fingers his hair away from face. "You like her. Don't you." "Yeah little bit." Lance confesses as he rests his head in his hands. "Shiro owes me 5 bucks" Matt mutters with a  chessy grin on his face. "So your not mad that I like your sister?" Lance asks nervously. "Just don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine. Now write the chemical formula for hydrogen peroxide."

      A half hour later Lance packs up his stuff and leaves. "He's gone now!" Matt yells to katie. "You sure?" "Just turn the corner." As so as Matt gave the cost clear Pidge ran out of her room. "Whyyy do like to see me suffer?" She ask as she grabs Matt by the collar of his shirt.

        "What can't a guy a help a friend out? Just admit it you like Lance." Pidge's face goes red and lets go of Matt. "Say it." "No." "SAY IT!" "NO!" "Katie." "Matt." "KIDS DON'T START FIGHTING!!!" "Sorry mom!"

      The two finally go head upstairs to their rooms after their little umm disagreement. "He's coming back tomorrow you know." Matt says before he his sister closes the door on him. "Wait, but you'll be with dad at the Lab all day tomorrow." "Yeah, and you're really good at chemistry."

...

"WAIT?!"

      "Don't worry turns out the only reason why I'm tutoring Lance is because he forgets to do his homework. All you have to is just look over his work and sign a paper saying that he came."  Matt said casually as he head to his room. "My gods I hate you." "Love ya too Pidgey!"

<part 2? Yeah part 2 , later babes!>