Saturn

"We have a distress signal from the plant Cantor! A Glara army is heading to the Plants Capital!" Allura says the four Paladins run in the control room. "Everyone get your lions!" They all nod and made though the over complicated route to the Volton Lions. "Lance, Pidge. You two go there and save as many people you can from the Glara and bring them to the castle. Hunk and Keith will by you time." Allura commanded though the intercom.

         "On it!" Pidge said as she and Lance land in front of the felt of enemy ships. "Pidge you round up as many people you can. I'll cover you." Lance said still in the blue lion. "Alright, be careful Lance!" Pidge leaves her lion sees a crowd people being swarmed by Glara soldiers.

        The green paladin zips over with her Bayard and looks over to people. There was Rebel group helping the people escape. Pidge drop in front of the soldiers taking them out her Bayard making everyone turn their head. "Matt, your supposed to be with the black Paladin inside the capital building!"

        Pidge gasps and turns around. "Matt?" "What are you wearing, you're not in uniform!" Another rebel soldier yells. Pidge takes time to take this in. Breathing heavily she thinks to herself 'Matt, he's here! And with Shiro!? How is this happening?!'

        "Pidge!" Pidge snaps back to what's happening and hears Lance over the headset. "W-what, sorry Lance I was thinking." "No time to think! the glara fleet is getting bigger! Get the people out of there!" "Yeah on it!" Lance ends the call with as a sudden boom following.

      "Where the safest place to leave people in?" Pidge asks one of rebels. "The capital building, where your suppose to be." One says. "I'll lead the refugees there! Just keep the Glara busy for me!" Pidge said as runs off with a group of people following her.

       As they run up the steps of building Pidge sees streaks of purple light. "Shiro?" Pidge asks then quickly remembers what's she doing. "There's an opening over to side! Come on!" One of the Refugees yell, pointing to a hole in the wall. "Alright you all go in there, I'll go see if they need my help at main entrance." Pidge says as the group nods and gets inside the Building.

        While Pidge see the that refugees  made it inside safely Pidge immediately contacted everyone. "Guys, I think I found Shiro." "What do mean you found Shiro!?" Allura ask the question on everyone's mind. "When I was fighting a small Squad Glara soldiers, one of the rebels said the black Paladian was at Capital Building. I'm going to see for myself."

      Pidge hangs up before anyone could tell her to wait. At the main entrance, the whole doorway guarded by only a few rebels letting in the refugees while they fight the Glara soldiers. And Shiro front and center of it all. Next... to Matt.

       "Pidge! You don't just cut all of us off  when say you've might of found Shiro!" Lance yells as he snaps Pidge out her daze. "Lance?! When did you get here?!" "There's no time for that now we need to get rid a the fleet come on!" They run up the to entrance and take out the Glara from behind.

         As the fleet retreats and the smoke settles down. everyone takes a moments to breathe. "Katie? Is that you?" Pidge freezes up for a minute as soon as she heard her real name. "Katie?" Pidge turns around and slowly takes off her helmet. "Matt?" Pidge asks as she feels tears forming in her eyes.

         Matt stands just a few feet away from his little sister. He drops his staff and runs to his baby sister. Pidge drops her helmet and hugs her brother as he drops to floor. "Katie. I-I missed you so much." Matt says softly as he holds Pidge tightly in his arms crying. "I missed you too Matt. I was looking everywhere for you." Pidge holds on to Matt as she cries on his shoulder.