miss you

"Hey Lance I need you to take me to the airport in a hour." Pidge says as she packs her suitcase. "What am I an uber now?"
.....

"yes."

"I'll be there in ten minutes." Lance hangs up and go grabs his car keys. "Ay Tio where you going?" One of nieces ask before left the house. "Going to drop off my girlfriend at the airport." "Wait I thought Keith was your boyfriend?" "He's my friend, Mick!" Lance sighs as explains this for the 10th time. "He's my friend Mick." She mimics as Lance leaves the house.

         "You know I said come pick in a hour not ten minutes."Pidge says as hears Lance walk in her apartment. "Yeah but then I'll be late." "Whatever just help me pack." Lance smiles as he helps out. "So where are you going again?" "My grandparents place in Oregon for 3 weeks." Pidge answers as she zips up her green carry on.

       "Your not planning on doing any Gravity Falls shit while you there?" Lance asks trying to be funny. "Of course I am, why do you think I have Keith's Camcorder." She laughs as Lance picks it up. "No wonder this looked so familiar." "He told me not to let you  touch it." Pidge said as she puts back in backpack and looks over at Lance.

     "Nice nails, who painted them?" "Mick before I left. She's getting better." Lance says showing them off to Pidge. "I should ask her to do my nails the next I come over then." Pidge said while she looks around her room.  "I'm forgetting something." "Your headphones maybe?" Pidge just sticks her hand out as Lance hands them over. "I have some ear buds you take if want them." Pidge offers as her puts her green headphones around her neck. "What color?" "Pink." "Sold." Lance said as Pidge hands them over to him.

         Checking the time on her phone Pidge starts to panic a bit. "Shit we have go now." "Well get in the car slow poke." Pidge grabs her bags and heads over to Lance's car. "Why are you in back seat?" Lance asks as turns the key. "What this isn't an Uber?" "Just come up here or I won't move the car." Lance  threatened as Pidge jumps on to the front seat. "Happy?" "Very. Ok let's go."

       After a 30 minute ride the two made it the airport. "Dam Matt just spammed my phone." "I thought we had some time to spare though?" Lance said as he parks the car. " apparently not Matt says the planes taking off 15 minutes early." Pidge says as she gets out of the car. Lance unlocks the trunk and carries Pidge's suitcase.

        "Call me when you land ok." Lance said as he walks the little gremlin inside the airport. "Your not my dad! And yeah I'll call when I land. " " yaaaay." Lance smiled make Pidge smirk at him. "You want to bring you something when I come Back?" "Pretty you have to at this point in our  relationship."

        "I see Matt up a head. See you in 3 weeks?" Pidge says as she looks up at Lance. "Yeah, see you 3 week Katie." Lances bends down as Pidge get on her toes to kiss each other. "Love you." "Love ya too Lance." Pidge says as smiling at him.

      "Katie come on we're gonna miss our flight!" The two turn around to see Matt walking over to them. "Hey Matt." "How you been Lance." Matt gives Lance a side hug and takes his sister's carry one. "I've been fine, how are you?" "Great! Would be better if Someone would've texted me back." "Hey I was talking to someone, it would rude to texting while I was talking." Pidge said glaring at her brother.

       "Whatever we need to go. Thanks for giver a ride Lance." "No problem Matt. Tell your family I said hi." "Sure thing bud, well see you at the end of the month." Matt says patting Lance's shoulder. "Bye Lance." "Bye Katie, I love you." "Love you too." Pidge said as she walks over to her gate. She looks over Lance one last time. He smiles and sends her a kiss. Pidge laughs and wave bye as she walked though the gate.

        Lance gets out his phone and plugs in his new ear buds so he  listen to his music.  As he walks out of the airport he pulls out his phone again and start to text Pidge.

<miss you>

<and love u ;) >
Read

(We literally just left each other like 5 mins ago)

(But I love and miss you too)

<you care!>

(Of course I do you goof)

< <3 >

(I have go my mom's calling. Talk to later.)

< bye :( >

(Bye babe)

     Lance smiled at phone as gets in car to drive home. "Ok now that Pidge is gone, time to go annoy Keith and have pizza with Hunk." Poor Hunk, without Pidge Lance is gonna get in much more trouble.

<just saw the season 3 trailer and... we're FUCKED. Also I made a cameo, don't worry I won't do that again. A part 2 will be made soon If you want one. That's all  I have to say. Have a good one babes♡>