my princess/my prince

Long ago there was a king named Samuel Holt, who ruled over a large and mighty kingdom. But, he was worried for his wife in painful labor delivering his child.

As he pasted the corridor back and forth. Lucky he didn't have to wait as the midwife came out and presented the king with a baby girl.

Overflowed with Joy the king named his new daughter, Katie

The king threw a party for his daughter later that day, inviting all of the Royals in the nearby. Such as Queen Rosa and her young son Lance, one of Samuel closest Allies and Friends.

As Rosa McClain handed three year old Lance a golden heart necklace to give to the new born Princess, she and Samuel came up with the same idea.

To marry off their children to merge their kingdoms together. the king and queen talk of the arranged marriage for their children.

Five years later, Samuel return to the castle he prepared a ship ready for him and his daughter to sail across the large bay to meet Rosa and her son.

       "Father do have I have to friends with Lance? I have friends back at the castle." Five year old Katie complain as she dismounts from her father's horse. "Yes my dear, I would like my daughter to be friends with our closest allies son so we could all get along."

        "Mama, why do I have to spend the summer with a girl?" "She that daughter of a friend, Lance. Promise me you'll treat her nicely." "Yes Mama." Lance said to mother. They wait at the front gates for the Holts to arrive. The Gatekeepers sound a horn signaling their arrival.

        "Ah Rosa! It been a while since I've seen you. And this must be Lance." Samuel said as he walks to greet the McClain's "Likewise Samuel, Is that you Katie? You've grown so much my dear." Rosa said as she and Sam both nug their children to say hello.

        "Hi princess Katie." Lance said quickly as turn to back to his mother. But before he could get away she gave Lance a cold glare make him pout and walk to princess.  He reluctantly took her hand and kiss it gagging as drops back. Leaving Katie wipes her hand as she just as disgusted as Lance is to her. 'This gonna be a long summer.' They both thought.

        As the king and queen talk and reconnect after lost years, the children kept  on trying to kill each other. Their reaction when they found well be spending EVERY summer. Was a dreaded one.

      "Katie! Please hurry, we mustn't keep Lance Waiting!" Her Father said though the princess's window. " But I  haven't pack or even washed my hair and Father I get sea sick."

        "Lance we have to get to the docks and- is that how you show respect to the Princess!" The queen said in as she watches her son knock another arrow and shoots it in the middle of a drawing of Katie. "What it's not I'll marry her or something." Rosa instantly felt the irony but she was going to tell her son about the arranged marriage.

        Summer after summer It seemed as if Lance and Katie will never all fall in love. This thought worried the King and Queen so much so they write about their worries in the following seasons. "What will we do if they keep acting like this Rosa?" "We must persist Samuel we still have time."

       "Four 7s and a 10." Lance said as layed down his cards. Katie raised an eyebrow show him her deck. "I won." "Just once, I'd to see lose at cards." "It's not my fault that your terrible at this game." Katie says with a smirk. Lance frowns while he crosses his arms . "You cheated. That's why you win every time." "Whatever floats your boat Lance." Katie gets up from her seat and head out the drawing room