I'm old.

"Pidge you gotta get out of there someday." Lance said leaning on the doorway of his wife's workroom. "In a minute I'm almost done!" Pidge say as she screws on the lid to rover 2.0. The drone lights up and hovers over Pidge's Workbench. "Lance! It works!" She says joyfully as she brushes her light brownish grayish hair out the way.

        "I can see that. Although I'm not surprised, you can make anything happen." Lance says as he walks up to his wife and kisses the top of her head. "Can't believe I was able to make a replica of rover after the 30 years we came for space." "I can't believe we lived in space 30 years ago.  I just turned 55 and remember it like it was yesterday."

     Pidge looks up at her husband and smirks. "Yeah, I still remember when you thought I was a boy." "Oh shut up." The two laugh it off and go out the porch to sit down. "How do you think the others are doing." Lance asks looking up. "All I know is Shiro and Keith are training the new paladins, and Hunk live across the street. Allura and Croan also seem to be doing fine." Pidge answers.

       "I find it hard to believe that we were once Defenders of the universe sometimes." "I know it doesn't seem real. But I had fun, protecting the universe with you guys" Lance drapes his arm around Pidge and kisses the tip of her nose. "I wouldn't said it any other way."