why are you like this?

<ok I'm not doing scar worship because I LEGIT HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WRITE THAT! So here we go.>

           "My gods I'm tired." Pidge said as she shuffles into the kitchen. She go  over to the cabinets grab a bowl but she can't seem to reach it. "Ugh curse my short legs." Pidge sighs and jumps on the counter to get a bowl. "Be care shorty, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." Pidge wipes her head around to Lance leaning on the door way in his blue pajamas.

       "Shut up and me get a bowl."  Pidge said still not able to reach. "Ok, ok shorty hop on." Lance bent his knees a little in front of Pidge. Getting what he's trying to say she gets one his shoulders and grabs a bowl. "I got it! Wow I'm not used being this tall." Pidge says as she looks round the kitchen.

        Lance smiles as bends down a again for Pidge to get off. Pidge slowly gets off Lance and grabs some cereal and milk. "My gods I never realized how short you actually are!" Lance say compares his height to Pidge. "Do not test me boy. I'm eating." She threatened with her spoon.

       Lance laughs and keeps on teasing his little teammate.  "What you're a really cute tiny person." "You're on thin ice Lance." Pidge said while she eats her cereal. "Is it a bad it tiny, wait let me try!" Lance got his knees a little bit shorter then Pidge but close enough.

        "Wow. You have no idea what your missing down here." Pidge feed up this pour the remaining milk on Lance's head. "You  look a little wet." As all She said as Pidge walked out the kitchen.

<i relate to this so much (I'm 5'0) also am I even doing a good writing this? You guys never say anything. Please tell me if with this is even good!>