Plance sounds like plants

"Hey, Hunk what day is it?" Lance asks as he keeps playing super smash bros. "August 12th why?" "SHIT! I know forgot something. Katie's gonna kill me." "Katie? Oh Pidge, why is she gonna kill you?" "Today's our anniversary, and I forgot." Lance runs his fingers though his hair as he grabs his car keys.

       "Dude it's Pidge. I doubt she'll be mad at you for forgetting your anniversary." Hunk said starting a new round for himself. "Yeah but I still have to get her something." "Alright, tell how it went you see her." " definitely, see you later Hunk." Lance said as he left the apartment.

        Lance went to the nearest store that happened to be next to Pidge's house. Lucky him, but Lance still took a while to his tiny girlfriend a gift. At the end he just settled with a small pot of forget-me-nots and Reese's cups.

       As he made his way to the checkout line, Lance was hit by a shopping cart. "Oh sorry I wasn't looking." Lance turned around to say it was fine but also dropped the flowers when he saw Pidge doing who knows what on her phone.

        "Pidge?" "Hm? Oh hey Lance what are you doing here." She said as she put her phone in her pocket. "Getting something. What are you doing here." The little gremlin eyed at the cart and said. " I lost at rock-paper-scissors to Matt so I have to get groceries for the week. Why do you have a pot of forget-me-nots?"

      Lance look down as saw he was holding the flower right in front of Pidge. He quickly hid it behind his back and started rambling. "Well-umm, what! You're crazy I have no flowers!" "Lance, baby." Pidge said to get attention. "You forgot our anniversary" "I forgot our anniversary." Lance confesses as Pidge rests her head on the handle bars trying to laugh.

      "Babe if it makes you feel any better, I forgot it was our anniversary too." Pidge said leaning on the handled bar. "So I don't have to feel guilty about this." "Yeah you don't, now move." Surprise at Pidge's tone of voice, Lance looks at her confused and hurt at the same time. "You're holding up the line." "Oh! Yeah sorry." Pidge just waved it off as Lance bought her gifts and Pidge paid for groceries.

       The two finally made it out of the store and Lance being the nice guy that he is walks Pidgey to her car. "Now I'm just spitballing here, but I'm guessing those flowers and Reese's cups or meant for me." Pidge say as she jumps up to close the trunk. "Noooo they're for my mom. Yes they're for you, you dummy." Lance said as he hand Pidge the flower pot and candy.

      Pidge pop a piece in her mouth smiles. "Oh yeah I just remembered while I was getting food I also got you something." Pidge  when to the trunk and got a bag out and tossed it to Lance. "Awww babe you got me cookies." He said as hugs Pidge and kiss the top of her head. "No problem, I'll see you tomorrow ok it's almost 11 and Matt and Shiro are gonna kill me." "Wait, Shiro's at your place?" Lance asks rising an eyebrow. "He's dating Matt." "Ohhhh! Well see you later." "Yeah love you." Lance bent down and Pidge got her toes to kiss each other and kiss on the lips and waved goodbye. Those goofballs.

< why didn't I update yesterday I don't know I just thought I can do this merge these two prompts together and yes I ship Shiro and Matt don't judge me! Later babes♡>