family is family

"Are you sure your mom is gonna like me." Pidge asks as she rubs her hands. "Of course she will, why wouldn't she." "I don't know, I just feel weird." Lance ruffles the  brunette's hair and knocked on the door. A nice woman looking about her late 40's opens the door and hugs Lance.

       "Hola mi cielo como estas Y quién es este niñita." She says letting go of Lance and gives Pidge a hug. " Hola mamá esta es  Pidge y ella es mi novia. Pidge, this my mom Rosa." "Um hi  Mrs. McClain." Pidge say awkwardly. "Oh you can just call me Rosa, hija  no need to feel weird you're welcome here anytime. Come in, Come in!" She's say as she pushes Lance and Pidge inside the house.

       "Wow you have a nice house here." "Oh thank you Pidge, have a seat, turn the tv on, Lance Ven aquí." Lance flinched and walked over to his mom.

      " Lance Qué pasa contigo tu novia está muy flaca tú no lo cuidas. tú no das nada para comer. Que pasa contigo te enseñé más mejor!" Rosa says as she whacks Lance upside the head. " Ay mamá yo si los doy comida y ella come más que yo!" Lance wences as a rubs the side of his head. " eres seguro que ese no es Hunk haciendo la comida para ustedes dos." Lance  pinches the bridge of his nose as he hears Pidge in the background trying not to laugh.

        "Mama, por favor no podemos hablar por esto ahorita. Mi novia está aquí. Podemos ofrecerle un café." He  suggest as Lance tries not to be even more embarrassed. "OH what a good idea! Pidge would you like a cafecito?" " Sí muchas gracias señora." Pidge accepts with a big smile on her face. "Look at that Lance she know Spanish you pick out a good one." Rosa says pinching her youngest son's cheek "Yeah because I told her a little bit." Lance mutters as he walk over to Pidge.

       "I am sorry about that." "Don't worry about Lance, and this going to get so many views on YouTube." "You you recorded it?!" "Yeah, why not." Pidge says as she sends it to Keith first, before posting it. "Oh she knows Keith? He has good looks but is so quiet." Rosa says from the kitchen. "How does your mom know Keith?" "I made him help me look after 4 dogs because Hunk was busy with dad fixing his car." "Wow, why didn't you invite me! And where's your dad, can't I meet him."  Pidge asks as she looks around.

      "Oh Hugo's at work right now." Rosa answers as she walk in the living with a tray of coffee mugs. She places the tray down and sits across from the happy couple. "So it's Pidge. Or is it Katie? I've  Lance call you both." Mrs.  McClain ask taking a cup. "Oh my real name's Katie, but Pidge is just nickname." She explains.  "So you like Lady and the Tramp too?"

        Lance covers his face while Pidge just looks confuse. "Umm what?" "Don't say it mom." Lance mutters as Rosa explains. "You know Tramp calls Lady Pidge, and Lance loved that movie and I thought he called you because he loved you." Pidge almost spits out her coffee as Lance turns red. "Ummm well the  the reason why I also go by Pidge is a long one. That I don't want to go into." "Oh that's ok my dear. Lance why don't tell how you meet Pidge."

         Lance calms down and say. " remember that time I called you saying about that boy named Paige that was added to our team back at the Garrison." Rosa  gasps and starts  laughing her head off. "Oh my goodness, Lance! This was the boy you though that was cute?!" Pidge now  laugh along with Rosa as Lance slams his Face in the  throw pillow next to him.

       After Rosa and Pidge calm down, Rose wipes the tears from her eye and tell Pidgey. "Well he wasn't wrong, you do make a convincing boy but I mostly see you on the girl." "Thanks I guess?"Pidge says, not knowing what to do "Now that we got that how about I show you some funny pictures of Lance when he was a little boy." "NO!" Lance yells as he trys to cover his girlfriend's mouth. "YES PLEASE!!" Pidge  manage to get out. Either way Lance is mom was going to get the photo album.

Lance loss his Pride as his mom showed page those pictures of him wearing makeup and dresses that is sister made him wear.