Chapter ThirtySeven

Becca

Rebecca, you've made the right choice.

I peered into his wonderful brown eyes as he hastily shut his bedroom door with the swift kick of his foot before shifting toward the bed and placing me down gently. His wonderful scent enclosed me rapidly, causing me to inhale with a smile. He hovered over me and proceeded to kiss my neck and face. I sighed and closed my eyes, enjoying the feel of his soft lips on my skin once again. It had been a long time, and I craved a moment like this to prosper. He breathed on my lips and kissed me gently. I responded instantly, hungrily nibbling on his bottom lip. He soon pulled away, and I felt him smile against my neck.

"What was all that about?" he whispered.

I returned the smile. "I've missed you so much," I muttered. I held him close to me and felt very protective. I never wanted to let him go. Ever.

His chest rumbled as he laughed, bringing his face closer to mine before kissing me once more. "I was just about to work out," he announced.

I groaned inwardly. I imagined him topless; benching weights and grunting in satisfaction as he did so. With each rep, he'd work even faster, sweat rolling off his face in intervals and his muscles contracting. I sighed at the vivid image.

"Let me help you." I kissed his tender lips and allowed my hands to wander to his crotch accidentally on purpose.

He quickly pulled away and gave me a look. "Becc's?"

"Ty?" I replied in the same tone. He is so sexy; I just wanted to take him on. If he was willing to comply, I won't waste any time. I spun over to ensure that I was on top and rested on his frame comfortably. He peered up at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"You feeling alright?" he questioned, giving me an odd look.

"Never better." I slid my hands underneath his white vest and rubbed his firm packs. I bit my lip, aware of the slight frustration as it began to build gradually within me. The all too familiar sensation between my thighs was beginning to grow; I knew eventually it would become unbearable. This would be dangerous for the both of us; however I wanted him badly.

He allowed my hands to caress his firm torso for a few minutes. I thought quietly to myself, wondering if I should just reveal exactly what was on my mind. How would he react? Would it be a bad time? I then took a deep breath to calm my frazzled mind.

"I love you, Tyreece."

He remained perfectly still at first, then extended his arm to swipe my fringe out of the way and get a clear view of my face. Probably thought I was bluffing. "You mean that?" he asked quietly.

I continued running my hands over his abs slowly, enjoying the feel of each crevice. My mind was quite hazardous at the moment.

"I can prove it." I bent down and kissed his neck. He laughed and stroked my back in return.

"You don't have to prove anything," he assured quietly.

"I want to," I insisted.

He frowned slightly. "I've already taken advantage of you once. I can't let it happen again."

"We both know that was a beautiful mistake," I countered with a grin. I swear I love this guy; he has no idea how much. I needed to prove to him—and myself—that he was the right one for me.

We've been going strong for a couple months now, and he's done nothing but make me smile. I owed him something...anything. He needs to understand that no-one else can compare to him. No-one! Tyreece was mine and I was his. I wanted to seal the deal and give him one of the most precious things that I owned: my virginity.