Chapter FortyEight

Here it is. 11,134 words and 23 pages: the chapter you've all been waiting for. Even the #TeamTy squad were waiting on this one. This is better suited in third person. Rated R.

Kissing. Licking. Touching.

Shuddering moans and weighted breaths.

A cacophony of lewd sounds filled the room; the heat growing unbearable. With slight kisses and eager grasping of clothes, the two bodies were scorching with lust.

Kayden's lips trailed down the slender throat, skimming past soft skin and pulsing veins to suck on the neck. The body beneath him trembled and a small sigh reached his ears.

Rebecca's eyes seemed to be welded shut, making such a simple act of neck suckling to be far more intense. Her other senses were heightened now, and her skin felt more sensitive than usual. The suction at her neck caused her heart to murmur and her nerves to shatter. Although he was being gentle, the slight nip of his teeth added an edge of pain to the teasing.

His mouth kept her caged in an embrace while his hands ran over her thick thighs, squeezing as they went. It didn't take him long to realise that said thighs were wrapped around his hips, willingly accepting the sensual attack and welcoming more of it. Rebecca relished the calloused hand stroking over every bit of delicate skin, creating goosebumps in its wake. She wasn't sure exactly how this night would go, but her mind, body and soul wanted him to continue.

The sucking suddenly stopped. Still, Rebecca refused to open her eyes; if they shared even a millisecond of eye contact, her entire resolve would shatter, and that was the last thing she wanted. No, what she wanted was to fulfil these everlasting desires; all the taboo fantasies her mind conjured up late at night whenever she felt lonely, all the pleasant sensations she reminisced about whenever she thought of Kayden. All of that would be settled right here. She felt wetness on her neck and cold air from lack of contact, but Rebecca kept her eyes shut, waiting patiently for him to make the next move.

She heard the zipper. Before she could wonder whose it was, she felt a slight tugging at her jeans. Rebecca breathed heavily; this notion of her jeans being removed made their impending night all the more real. Still, she lay there, allowing Kayden to tug at the waist and pull the jeans until they were off completely. Then, just like before, she felt his big hands grasp at her thighs, squeezing softly, rubbing along the inner-thigh, all the way down to her calves, and then back up again.

Kayden watched the half-naked body in awe. Rebecca had thick, tantalizing thighs the colour of smooth caramel. He couldn't help but feel them and admire the creamy skin he so eagerly craved all these months. He wasn't sure what excited him more: the sweet brown thighs, the wide curvaceous hips, or the erotic purple lace frenchies that looked thin enough for a fingernail to rip through. He could literally see the shape of her lips and a little wet patch between. He wanted to explore that area, break the barrier that hasn't been fully breached yet.

It was hard to believe that she was still practically a virgin. As Rebecca claimed herself:

"We didn't have sex. Not properly anyway."

That puzzled Kayden, although he didn't want to admit it. Either way, he wanted to be her first. She had always been tight inside; he wanted to see just how much he could stretch her. He wanted to break her in, give her the ultimate pleasure — since a finger just wasn't enough anymore.

"Kayden..."

That quiet voice ended his thoughts. His eyes flashed back up as his hand travelled between her legs. To his amusement, she looked shy and undoubtedly scared. "Rebecca."