Chapter ThirtyThree Part 2

Becca

"Close your eyes."

I complied immediately and shut my eyes. Now all I could do was rely on my sense of touch to determine what Ty was planning to do. My heart thudded loudly and the lump in my throat threatened to grow as my nerves took over. Strangely enough my forehead was still pulsating viciously from the excessive drinking I had endured, but right now I couldn't give a fuck. I felt Tyreece's warm breath caress my cheek as he hovered over me silently.

"I need this Ty," I whimpered with my eyes still firmly closed. He breathed deeply and stroked my arm.

"Keep your eyes closed," he whispered in my ear.

My stomach twisted and coiled within me as his deep voice rumbled my eardrums. I've never been so sure in my whole life up until this moment. I've craved something like this for so long, and it was finally about to happen. I was relieved if anything that Ty was the boy to do this for me. The excitement increased as I felt his erection dig into my thigh. The sexual contact was too much to bear, but this was exactly what I wanted—no, this is what I needed and yearned for. A good eight months of nothing has driven me to desperation, but with Tyreece I knew it would be special, it had to be.

He trailed sweet kisses up to the nape of my neck and gently bit my earlobe. I sighed inwardly at the thought of him inside me, and us connecting on another level. Ty and I have been childhood friends, I've known him almost my whole life simply because he's Shanay's cousin. To do this with him is would be considered weird, but we've always seemed to click, even from a young age. Maybe the long disappearance of whatshisface was a sign, or maybe a vivid warning that I shouldn't be with him.

Maybe it was Ty all along and I just didn't realise.

By now my shirt had been pulled off along with my jeans. I was left in my underwear and was more than ready to be dealt with. I briefly opened my eyes to witness him watching over me with a contented look on his face. Perhaps we had the same thoughts running through our minds. His bare chest and abs were almost begging to be touched, but the bulging manhood shown through his trousers didn't go unnoticed either, and it caught my eye immediately. I closed my eyes once more and heard the sound of his zipper. The image of Ty naked before me made the tingling sensation between my thighs even more prompt and excessive. I was dying to open my eyes; maybe if I did he'd punish me—that would be even better. With my eyes closed the element of surprise would make this experience greater.

He came between my legs once again and proceeded to kiss me. I held his neck and found myself caught up in the fiery kiss. He slowly caressed my stomach and thighs before sliding his hand down to my knickers and slowly stroking me. I breathed deeply and bit my lip. His hands then seeped into my knickers as he continued to touch me. Already I was wet and quite excited.

"Should I?" he questioned in my ear.

My pounding head and partially blurred vision was the least of my worries, right now all I could focus on was the activity we would soon be partaking. Fuck, I was definitely ready.

"Yeah," I whispered.

He played around with my clit as his tongue trailed across my bottom lip teasingly. My mind was running wild; I was busy concentrating on the feel of Ty's fingers. Without warning he slid his middle finger in. My chest tightened as I held him closer. Considering the state I was in now, it was easy for him to move his finger at a slow, steady pace. He was as gentle as whatshisface, which made the feeling 10 times better. I sighed deeply and my chest tightened. It felt good to do this again; maybe it was the bonding and excitement that I missed. He twisted his finger and pushed it slightly further.