Nightmare(Kuroko x Reader xAomine)

You were walking towards the gym,seeing the glimpse of the tall guy with blue hair headed towards the hoop.

You were their favorite friend.They always tease you and play with you,In short,you're their toy.

After the practice and everyone has left,you were summoned by Kuroko to go to the locker room.Since you like him a lot,you follow every commands he gave you.

As you enter the locker room,you were met by Aomine,standing facing the window.

"Where is Kuroko-kun?"you asked as you began fixing Aomine's sweaty jerseys and threw it on the hamper.

"I'm right here,(name)-San..."you jumped as you felt someone closed the door behind you.The rook was dark,maybe it was getting late.

"Why do you called me? Is there anything you want?"you asked,looking directly into his eyes.

"Aomine-kun and I wants your attention."Kuroko said,walking closer to you.He started to take off his sweaty jersey and he began wiping his sweat.

"Why is that?"you asked as you opened the shower for him.Before Kuroko steps in the shower,he pushed you on the lockers with his hands beside your waist.

You blushed a bit because of your position.

"Don't do it without me,Tetsu."you felt another fist beside your head,seeing Aomine eyed you mischieviously from head to foot.

"I-I'll just wait for you guys to finish,okay? We'll settle what's going on."you said as you slowly step your right foot away from the trap and headed towards the door but you were pulled by Aomine back to the locker.

"I don't like waiting,(name)-chan..."he' s showing you his rape face.

"We don't like to wait,(name)-San,"Kuroko added as he pushed you to the lockers.His face is closer to yours,you even felt his breath on your face.

"If you're making fun of me,it's not funny."you blushed.

"So you think this is a joke?"Aomine grasped your wrists as Kuroko leaned close to your neck and breathe on it.It sent tingling sensation which made a moan escaped from your lips.

"Please,stop,I don't want this,let me go!"you squirmed but Aomine's grasp on you is getting tighter and tighter.

Aomine hovered himself behind you and placed your hands behind your back and covered your mouth,Kuroko's in front of you.

"Mmmmmph!"you're squirming to set yourself free but Kuroko tightened his hold on you as well as Aomine.You bit Aomine's finger which made him hold you tighter.

"Please! Let's stop this! I want to go home!"you cried but you were shut off by Kuroko.He brushed his lips against yours his tongue slipped inside of your mouth and ravished you.

There were tears forming at the corners of your eyes.You stepped on Aomine's foot and pushed Kuroko out of your way and sprinted towards the door.But you were so unlucky that Kuroko locked it.

"I'm sorry,(name)-San,we're really hungry and we really want you that badly."Kuroko said as he pushed you hard on the lockers.You noticed that his light blue eyes were glowing red.

"We're vampires,(name)-San."Kuroko leaned closed to your neck and he bared his fangs.

"We want your blood."Aomine bit on your wrists and blood oozed out.You heard them slurped your blood.

"S-stop...."you mumbled as you slid yourself down.You felt Kuroko was done drinking,he pulled away and licked his fangs.

"You're so delicious,(name)-San.I want now your flesh."Kuroko said as he pants.You were trapped in a locker room with these monsters.

You watched Aomine licked his lips as he savor your smell.
You can't do anything because you're just a mortal.

"Please...leave me alone."you mumbled.

"We can't leave you here,(name).We can't leave our food here or we might end up dying in the streets."Kuroko said as he carried you at his back.The three of you escaped from that place and lead a new life.

"Do you want to be one of us,(name)?"Aomine asked.

"I never knew you guys were great in disguise."you mumbled."Why did we end up like this?"

"Because we love you,(name)."they both said at the same time.You were sleeping on a casket,yes,you'll be a vampire when you wake up.

A/N:hehehe,who loves vampires anyway? XD it's my first time writing a vampire fanfic lol I just want a twist