1 (Intro & Warnings)

WARNINGS

Profanity
Smut
Drinking
Feminine Luke
Crossdressing

I really didn't want to go to school. However, I had no choice. So, I dragged myself to the large brick building, eventually convincing myself to get out of the car.

"Hey, Calum." I smiled at my best friend.

"Luke! You're later than usual." He pointed out.

"Sorry. I woke up late." I gave him an apologetic smile. However, that wasn't the truth. I woke up at the same time that I did every day. Sleeping in wasn't my problem, getting up was. My motivation was especially low that morning, and I almost didn't get out of bed at all.

"It's fine. Look, your man candy just got here." He nodded towards Ashton. Ashton and I were friends, but he didn't know that I had a small crush on him.

Turning back to Calum, I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Michael?" I questioned, changing the subject.

"He's sick today." Calum pouted. Michael was our other best friend. I was almost certain that Calum liked him, though he had never said anything to confirm my suspicions.

"That sucks." I said. He nodded in agreement.

After a few minutes, he sighed.

"We should get going. The bell rings in ten minutes." Calum informed me.

"Yeah, let's go." I agreed. We walked to his locker first, talking about his new puppy on the way.

He quickly gathered his things before we went off to my locker.

As I opened it, a folded piece of paper fell to my feet. Confused, I picked it up and unfolded it, reading over the words twice.

"What's that?" Calum wondered.

"I think it's a love note." I replied.