Meeting The Boys

I've posted this story before on FanFiction.net. So I'm not stealing. My user there is XxAndyIsMySaviourxX.

As far as ages go, the boys are their normal ages. Y'know, Louis being 20, Liam, Niall, and Zayn are 19, and Harry is 18. But if one of their birthdays pass, then I'll change their age. :)

And as you can tell by the summary, Louis is the main boy character. Hopefully I'll write out the boys how they usually act.

And I am going to have references for their songs as well as other bands I know. Mainly because the main character is a bit like me, but not much.

And as you can tell from the title, the song Stand Up kind of gives you a clue of the story. :) Kay I think that's it. On to the story! :D

|~*~Stand Up~*~|

Tuesday

February 28, 2012

Juliet squealed. “I can't believe this is actually happening!”

“If Niall talks to me and I faint, catch me.” Alexandria, or Alex, said.

“Same. Well you know, if Zayn talks to me.” Juliet said.

Dylan stood behind her two friends and rolled her eyes. She still couldn't see why they were both so obsessed with One Direction; the British boy band. And she really couldn't believe that the three of them were best friends since they had some different interests. Their style was more girly and Dylan's was a bit punk. Standing next to them felt a bit weird sometimes because of their differences.

Alex had dark brown hair that was a bit wavy and tanned skin. Her eyes were a dark brown and you could never win a staring contest against those. She was 5'7, the tallest out of the three and was eighteen. Her birthday is December 27, two days after Christmas.

Juliet had light brown hair that was wavy and light skin. Her eyes were a bit lighter than Alex's and it looked like she wore eyeliner, but she never did. Her eyes were naturally like that. She was 5'3 and was the shortest out of them. Thought what was ironic was that she was the shortest, but the oldest. She was eighteen. She was older than Alex by about a week. December 16.

Then there was Dylan. She had sort of wavy and straight dark brown hair with purple hair streaks and light skin. Her eyes, like the others, was dark brown. She was 5'4, only a bit taller than Juliet, and sadly, was the youngest out of them. She was still seventeen. She would be turning eighteen on March 23.

Dylan groaned. She really didn't want to be here. She had better things to do! For one thing, she could be at home watching Falling In Reverse's new music video and rape the replay button on it all day long. But no, she just had to be a good friend and come with them. But she did owe them one. They did help her win tickets for the Vans Warped Tour last year and she got to meet her favorite bands, so this was the least she could do. But she could have been better without the squealing girls here who wanted their favorite member to marry them.

Ugh, they're worse than Black Veil Brides fan girls., she thought. And that's saying something!

She looked down at her watch. It was 5:32 pm. She looked ahead of them and her eyes widened. There were at least thirty other girls ahead of them.

A girl who took a picture with the curly headed guy squealed. Dylan groaned.

I swear, if I hear one more girl squeal, I'm gonna lose it.

Just then a red headed girl squealed.

Dylan clenched her fist, but was able to hold herself back from slapping the girl. She turned to her friends. “I need to go to the bathroom.” she lied.