one ✔

Marcel grinned when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, already knowing it was Kate. He quickly took his phone out so he could read the text she had just sent him.

To: Marcel

Good morning sleepyhead :-)

From: Kate

    The smiley face she had put made Marcel grin from ear to ear. Who knew she could have this effect on him?

To: Kate

Morning Kate! Coming to school today?

From: Marcel

    Hopefully she was, if not then the whole day would be pure torture to him. He wouldn't go to school if his mom hadn't forced him to. The only days when Marcel enjoyed school was when she was there; just the sight of her brought a smile to his face within seconds, even when he had just gotten beaten up. No one had ever been able to do that.

To: Marcel

Of course. Are u walking today?

From: Kate

    She knew about people bullying him, but she didn't know about the beatings they gave me. He was afraid how she'd react. When he told her that he was getting bullied, she went wild, so imagine how she'd act if she found about what they did to him.

    Unfortunately, he was still caught up in the 'hurting' topic, so he accidentally sent a text about it to her.

To: Kate

Yup. More bruises to come. Yippee.

From: Marcel

    Once the text was officially sent, he had realized what he had done. He groaned loudly, mentally facepalming. Sure, he was so damn smart but at times, he became so stupid.

To: Marcel

Bruises?! What the fuck? No no no, I must tell SOMEONE. ooh ooh I can be your Guardian Angel? See u at school. Bye, get ready for it all to stop.

From: Kate

    He knew that she wouldn't just tell 'someone' she'd tell everyone. He could already imagine the bullies teasing him about it while beating him up.

    Sure, Kate was strong. But, she had no affect on the boys. Marcel knew that the bullies he had could easily also beat her up and then she'd end up with many bruises too, like Marcel. Luckily, the boys were decent enough to know that no man should ever hurt a girl; you leave that to the other girls.

To: Kate

No, Kate, you can't do that. If you do, then I will never ever talk to you again.

From: Marcel

    Marcel bit his lip, anxiously waiting for her to reply. Would she give in?

To: Marcel

Damn it. Fine. But it's only because I don't want to lose you as a friend.

From: Kate

  While finishing up getting ready, she thought many negative things about the bullies. She definitely wanted to do something, but she had already promised Marcel and she didn't want Marcel to start ignoring her.

    Just the thought of it was horrendous. 

    Kate sighed and walked down the street a bit to Marcel's house. She knocked on the door and it was opened immediately. There was Marcel, he had a smile on his fake, unfortunately it was fake. Kate sighed, holding back the feeling to wrap him into a bear hug. Kate knew for sure that if she was him, she wouldn't even try faking a smile, besides, the other person who knew about the bullying would already know it wasn't real.

    "Hello." Marcel said quietly, a real smile replacing the old, fake one.

    The sight of Marcel brought a huge smile to Kate's face. "Hi."

   They began their walk to school, not stopping a single time. Well, not quite, there were times when Marcel needed to tie his shoes. Scratch that, many times. He always mumbled 'I suck at this' before bending down to tie the shoe. Kate laughed while he did that.

    They, finally, arrived at school.

    "I'll see you soon, Marcel." Kate waved at him before walking to her own locker.

    "See you!" Marcel called from behind her.

    She thought it sucked that they only had two classes together. It'd be perfect if they had all of their classes together, then Kate would be able to watch over him, like a guardian angel.

    "Hey loser!" a voice shouted as he jumped up.

    She looked to see what was happening. From far away, she could see a boy who looked quite scary and Marcel! The boy laughed before pushing Marcel to the ground. She winced as this happened.

    No, no, this can't be happening, Kate thought, her eyes darting around so she could, hopefully, see someone that would be able to help. When she saw the principal, she grinned.

    He'll definitely help, she thought

  "That's enough, Mister Walters!" his booming voice made goosebumps appear on her arms. The boy who was pounding Marcel stopped and turned around to look at the principal, Mr. Hawks.

   "You can't tell me what to -"

  "Now!" Mr. Hawks interrupted, narrowing his blue eyes at the boy. "I will be speaking to your mother."

    After that, the boy scurried off. Which is what sent everyone into hysterics.

    After the crowd had began to disappear, Kate found herself walking quickly to Marcel.

    "Marcel, are you okay?" she asked, her eyes a bit teary.

   He put on a smile for her and gave her a weak thumbs up.

   "You're strong, Marcel." she suddenly whispered before hugging him.

   "I'm not strong at all." he replied, looking down.

    "You're wrong on that." Kate mumbled, hugging him tighter.

    "Kate, I can't breathe." Marcel said, a small laugh escaping his lips.

    "Oh, right." Kate grinned and let go. "Sorry about that that."

    "It's alright."

  He frowned a bit when she stopped hugging him, but when he looked up at her that frown disappeared.

   Isn't she lovely? He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay first chapter edited. Ok, so I thought that this story would be (at least a bit) better if I made this in Third's POV. 

Uh, uh, I have nothing else to say. I just wanted to say that thing (it is right above) and now that it is said, I will be saying bye now.

Bye :P

-Melissa