nine ✔

Marcel rushed over to see what was happening. He was absolutely shocked, well kind of since he had already guessed that she would be yelling. When their eyes met mine, both of them reacted in the same way: widened eyes.

    "W-what's going on?" She stuttered, looking at the two boys who looked exactly like eachother back and forth. This was giving Kate a headache.

    "I'm Marcel." Harry yelled out before Marcel could utter a single word.

    "No you aren't!" Marcel shouted.

    "Yes, I am." Harry frowned. "Kate, please trust me, I am."

    That's when she closed her eyes. It actually had seemed that she was trying to go to sleep when she was still standing. Marcel waited patiently, knowing that she was thinking, and Harry actually felt awkward just standing there.

   Harry took it as a chance to push Marcel into the spot where he was standing. When Marcel looked up, he saw Harry standing in the place where he used to be. Marcel groaned and looked at his knees, which were probably scraped. He didn't even bother to get up from the ground, already knowing that he would just fall back down again.

    When she had heard a sound, she opened her eyes. "Why are you on the ground?" She spat, walking over to him. "Are you gonna give me a fake excuse? But, it would make sense since you're also fake." She glared at Marcel.

    "What? I am actually Marcel, Kate." Marcel blinked back the tears. "You have to believe me."

    "No he isn't." Harry grunted.  "Stop lying!" Harry shouted out, also joining in on the glaring.

    "What can I do to prove to you that I am Marcel?" Marcel asked, just hoping there was a way he could show Kate that he was actually himself.

    Wow, he never he thought he'd say that.

    "Hm, let's see." Kate tapped her chin. "Let's do questions."

    Marcel nodded with a grin on his face, knowing that he was gonna nail this.

    "When's my birthday?" Kate asked the first question, looking at them with raised eyebrows.

    "October 1st." The two boys replied at the same time.

    Marcel's eyes widened, wondering how Harry could possibly know that. Marcel took a look at Harry, just to see that he was smirking at Marcel.

    Kate bit her lip, furrowing her eyebrows."Um, let's try another one." She looked around, thinking. "Oh, I've got one that will probably show who the true Marcel is." She smirked, satisfied with the question she had thought. "Name my parent's names."

    "Monica and George." Harry and Marcel said together, once again.

    Marcel groaned, growing frustrated. Kate looked at the both of them with a shocked face.

   "Ooh! I have an idea!" Marcel blurted, actually quite proud of himself for coming up with it. This would definitely show who was actually Marcel, also known as himself.

    "What is it?" Kate asked.

    "How about we both write 'I love you' on a piece of paper. You can choose the writing that is my writing. Or in your words, Marcel's writing. " Marcel grinned from ear to ear.

    Harry narrowed his eyebrows.

    "W-we can't do that!" Harry stuttered. He couldn't have this end just yet.

    "Oh, so you can say who Marcel actually is?" Kate asked, a smirk placed on her face.

    "Um, no!" Harry answered quickly, too quickly.

    Kate nodded and took out a paper from her backpack and ripped it in half.

   "Begin." She says. Marcel nodded and grabbed his pen which he always had in his pocket. Two reasons: one, it somehow brought him luck when he needed it and two, you need a pen every once in a while. Marcel looked at the paper, writing the three words down neatly.

    I love you.

    Harry gulped and handed his half to her. Marcel nodded to himself and also handed his half to her. Kate looked at the papers and grinned.

    "We have a winner." She said, looking at Harry with a warm smile.

    She walked up to him. At the sight of this, Marcel's jaw fell to the floor, well if it could it would have.

    "It's not you." She said with a disgusted face, the smile leaving her face and a scowl replacing it.

    A grin creeped up Marcel's face when she walked over to him.

   "Sorry. You can't really tell the difference between, you know?" She frowned, Marcel nodding in response.

    Neither himself or his mother could find one single different thing about Harry and Marcel, until Harry made it a bit easier by dressing differently and changing his attitude.

    "So true." Marcel glanced at Harry.

    He frowned at his clenched fist. Harry smiled at him, but Marcel's still a bit confused since that clenched fist is still there. He glanced at it one more time.

    "Oh." Harry mumbled to himself, unclenching it.

~~~~~~~~~~~'

Yaay i hope this longer chapter made up for that short suckish chapter last time. I really apologize about that, the guilt is legit still eating me alive.

~Melissa