eleven ✔

"Marcel, are you okay?" Mom's voice had came from probably the kitchen. Marcel kind of smelled something so he had assumed that she was cooking something for lunch.

    "Yes." He replied. After hearing his voice, a scowl appeared on his face.

    That definitely didn't go with the new him. He grunted, throwing a pillow at the wall. Harry and Marcel looked exactly the same (Well, not so much anymore) yet they didn't share the same voice. Marcel would rather look a bit different from him and have the same voice as him then look like him and not share the same voice. He ran a hand through his hair, muttering some words in a deeper tone, like Harry's.

    "Well, I'm coming anyways." The door flew open, revealing his mom in an apron.

     Marcel raised his eyebrows, thinking, How'd she get here so quick?

    "Oh my gosh, Marcel!" His mother's eyes widened, a hand over her mouth.

    "What?" Marcel said, attempting to sound like Harry and succeeding.

    "Wait, is that you Harry?" Marcel's mom knitted her eyebrows in confusing, squinting her eyes as if it would help her identify who it was.

   Marcel felt both furious and satisfied at the same time. HIs mother had believed that he was Harry (kind of) since Marcel wouldn't act like that. The second part of that last sentence was what infuriated him. He was going to prove every single person wrong that had thought that. "I'm Marcel." He murmured. "Now get out, will you?" He snapped.

    "Marcel, you are grounded!"

    "Oh, what are you going to do?" Marcel asked rudely, crossing his arms. "You should know now that I don't give a fuck anymore, mummy." He chuckled a bit at that last word, teasing his old self a bit.

    "Fine, You will get no laptop for a whole month." 

     Marcel softened his eyes, pretending that he actually cared. "What? No!" He shouted in his normal voice, trying his best not to laugh. And he could definitely tell you that it was probably the hardest thing that he had to do in his life.

    "Well, too bad." She walked out with a grin on her face, believing that she had just won.

    "Funny." Marcel mumbled, chuckling a bit.

    "Marcel!"

    He jumped up at the sound of Harry's voice. His heart beated faster; he closed the door quickly, covering his hears with his hands as if it would stop him from hearing Harry's loud voice.

    "WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?"

    Well, that didn't work.

~~~

Ha, mummy xD No? Sorry for being lame.

If you don't get this then maybe this will help → Happy early Halloween, everyone!

Okay, you better get it now. Bye c:

~Melissa