two ✔

The door opened and Marcel heard Harry shout, "I'm here!"

    He rolled his eyes and began to walk towards the door. The topic of who Harry was dating came to Marcel's head all of a sudden. Was it Kristen or Barbara? Oh, that's right, it's Amelia. The poor girl actually sounded quite nice, but he was just judging Amelia by her name.

    It definitely annoyed Marcel how nearly every girl went to him. Although, I think you can already tell that most of the girls that Harry attracts are sluts.

    "How was it?" Marcel asked, not even caring.

    "Wonderful. Let me see your phone, now." Harry suddenly commanded.

    "Why?"

    "Just give it to me, Marcel!" he snapped.

    Marcel huffed and placed the phone in Harry's hand. He turned it on and his face lit up, just like the phone had.

    Harry stared at the girl on the home screen, a smirk on his face. She has to be his, she had all the things he wanted in a girl.

    "Who's this?" Harry asked and pointed at the home screen.

    "My best friend." Marcel replied proudly, a smile on his face.

    Harry laughed. It was for sure that Marcel was too geeky for someone like her. He had to be kidding, right? He didn't care that she was stupid, he just wanted someone at the moment.

    "Well, she's mine now." Harry stuck out his bottom lip teasingly. "Sorry about that. Kidding. About being sorry, that is, not about stealing her from you." he chuckled and shrugged.

    Marcel's eyes widened, "No, you better stay away from her."

   "Looks like someone has a crush. Aw, it's sad that you think you have a chance with her. It's obvious that she digs guys like me." Harry glared at a standing Marcel.

    "You don't know her. She isn't a fucking toy." Marcel spat, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists out of frustration.

    Marcel snatched the phone from Harry, muttering something that Harry couldn't make out. 

    "Whoa there, are you actually cursing for her? Is she even worth it? You know that you hate those kind of words, Marcel."

    "Shut up, Harry." he growled, narrowing his eyes.

    Harry stood up and crossed his arms.

   How sad; Kate's going to love him and she's just going to leave Marcel in the dust, well, he should've seen it coming, Harry thought.

   "Bye, Marcel. Don't like Kate, you don't have a chance with someone like her."