twenty-one

Marcel groaned when the doorbell rang. He wasn't in the mood to welcome any visitors right now.

"Come in." he croaked.

The door opened slowly and he saw Harry, "Hey, Marc."

For some reason, that put a smile on his face, "Marc?"

"Yeah," Harry smiled and took a seat next to him. "that's your new nickname."

"Thanks, Harry." Marcel smiled at him.

"Hey, I'm Har now." he laughed.

"Hair?" Marcel held back a laugh.

"Well, nevermind then." Harry sighed and messed up Marcel's hair even more.

"Har, I'm a mess." Marcel frowned at him.

"Why'd you break up with her?"

"It just seemed like a good move at the time."

"Should I go to my house and bring you some ice cream?" Harry joked.

"Yes, please." Marcel laughed. "You know I'm kidding."

"Of course," Harry smiled," it's weird that we're not yelling at each other right now."

"Yeah, it hasn't really been like that."

A small smile was on Marcel's face, unlike Harry who had a smile that you could see from 1,000 miles away. Marcel looked at Harry and when he noticed it, it shocked him. Harry smiling? Now that wasn't something that you'd see often.

"What's making you smile?" Marcel blurted.

"I should be saying that, but you're not smiling like me so I can't."

Marcel nodded his head, glad that he didn't cause Harry's smile to jump off his face.  Even though Harry didn't really answer he was satisfied.

"But could you get ice cream from the fridge?" Marcel chuckled at Harry'as surprised look. "I'm hungry."

"Sure thing." Harry walked out of the room.

Another nice thing? Something had to be going on, right? Would any of Harry's friends pop in the room and laugh at me? I bet they will.

Harry walked back in and handed the cup to him and sat back down. "thanks, Harry."

"No biggie." Harry grabbed the remote and turned the television on, surprisingly, turning it on to Marcel's favorite show.

"Okay, what is going on?" Marcel furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up," Harry rolled his eyes. "I can be nice."

"I guess but I didn't expect for it to be now."

"Then when were you expecting for me to nice?" Harry grunted.

"When you were like eighty or something."

"Oh gosh, good guess though." Harry laughed.

If he wasn't being so calm right now, he'd probably grab a lamp and start interrogating Harry. If Harry was still being a jerk, he'd probably grab Marcel by the shirt but here he was, laughing.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"So, you're sure you're Harry?"

"Of course I am," he rolled his eyes. "did you think I was Kate in a Harry disguise?"

"No, just no."

"Marcel!"

"No, you have to be Kate!" Marcel shouted.

"You know what," Harry walked into the kitchen and came out with an apple, "say that again."

"You have to be." Marcel laughed. "You would've punched me by now or something like that."

"Do you want me to do that instead?" Harry smirked and dropped the apple.

"Okay, I believe you!" Marcel's eyes widened.

"That's what I thought." Harry laughed and picked up the apple again.

"Are you gonna stay like this forever?" Marcel smiled.

"Probably not, so enjoy it while it lasts."

"I knew it." Marcel muttered to himself.

Harry laughed and took out his phone, probably texting someone. 

Aha! He must be texting his friends.

Marcel scooted closer to him and to his surprise, Harry just sat there. He wasn't texting his friends, he texting their mom.

Harry looked at Marcel and rolled his eyes, "You look surprised."

"I bet mom is even more surprised."

"Oh, so you're not acting like me anymore?" Harry smiled, glad that he had the real Marcel back.

"What do you mean?" Marcel asked.

"You're not speaking like me, you're not saying 'mum' instead of 'mom'."

"I did it for Kate," he sighed. "but now it's no use."

"Well, you didn't have to change for her." Harry grunted. "No girl is worth it, that's why I just use them, let's see how they like it the other way around."

"Not all girls are like that, though." Marcel bit his lip. "Kate was different."

"Well she left you for that Aaron guy, so do you still believe that?"

"I don't know." Marcel looked down.

{btw this is not edited, so I'm sorry if there are any errors. Of course I'm gonna edit this chapter soon, but for now it'll just have to stay like this.}