twenty-two

I looked at Harry when my phone vibrated with a new text. I had gotten quite used to him coming over day, even though I was over the relationship I was glad to see him.

When I saw it was just a random number, I shrugged it off and put it back down. "I don't know how it is, so eh. It's probably just from a store trying to give me coupons, anyways."

"You never know if you don't look." Harry replied and grabbed my phone, looking at the text.

When I saw that his eyes were widened, it made me nervous. "What is it?"

"Look for yourself." He sighed, his eyes returning back to their normal size. "Aaron and Kate and -."

Before he could say anything else. I had taken the phone away from him and when I saw what it was, I gritted my teeth. It was a picture of Aaron and Kate, her parents were also in the picture.

Instead of throwing the phone at the wall, I sighed and put it back down. "I actually feel bad for her, you know."

"What?" Harry laughed. "You can't feel bad for her! She left you for him and when he leaves her you should be laughing."

"I'm not like that, though." I mumbled. "I actually cared about."

"Cared?" Harry looked at me. "I think you still care about her."

"I do not!"

"Then, why do you care if he meets her parents?"

"Because -" I stopped myself and shook my head. "I don't."

"So, stop acting like you do!" Harry grunted. "You need to act like a monster sometimes, Marcel."

"You're right." I mumbled.

"Okay, it's time for Harry camp."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll transform you into a man, like me."

I laughed, especially when I found out that he was serious. "No way."

"Marcel." Harry groaned. "I don't want you getting hurt anymore."

"I don't mind getting hurt." I put on a smile on.

"Well, you should." Harry frowned. "You dated Kate for just a little bit. Imagine when you get in a serious relationship and then she leaves you."

"Kate is different." I looked down. "I crushed on her for several years."

"Just to have her walk over your heart." Harry glanced at me.

"I told you already that i don't care." I mumbled.

She could be making out with him and I still wouldn't care at all. But, maybe I'd like her to feel that she made a mistake. That she should've chosen me over Aaron.

"But, wouldn't it be awesome if she wanted you back?"

"It would," I admitted. "it's going to be even more awesome when I don't take her back."

"Welcome." Harry grinned at me.

Ugh, I hope I made the right choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want you to know that this book's chapters won't be long. I'm gonna stay with the short chapters. So, if you wanna see longer chapters then you could go to Only You. Their a bit longer. If you're alright like this, then you're awesome.

I know I haven't really updated this one, but just know that I will finish this one. I will not just delete this story once I have no ideas and pretend I never made this story. Nuh-uh. I will do all I can to finish this story. This is the longest story I've ever kept and I'M GONNA KEEP IT SO I can show myself what I have accomplished c;

xD Bye

-Melissa