five ✔

Matt's arms snaked around Kate's waist.. She breathed in as they entered school. Everyone became quiet and stared at them. She gulped at the new attention.

    "It's okay." Matt cooed into her ear.

    He's too sweet, why am I even doing this? Oh right, to get my mind off Marcel. You monster, she thought, a frown on her face.

    She furrowed her eyebrows at the thought that had just crossed her mind.

    Kate quickly began looking for Marcel, she hoped he wasn't hurt. He acted quite weird when they talked about her dating Matt. But it's not like he actually ahd any feels for her, right? Besides, he could've been gloomy about something else that had been going on.

    She found him.

    His eyes were red, underneath his eyes were dark circles.  She gasped quietly when she noticed that his glasses weren't on his nose, well, she didn't quite know where the glasses were.

    She really wanted to run over to him and hug him, but Matt seemed to be holding on to her for dear life. Marcel smiled at her and waved. But, that fake smile didn't fool Kate.

    "Matt!" A voice yelled out, causing Kate to tear her eyes away from Marcel and onto the person that had called the boy that was next to her's name.

    Matt's arms tightened around her waist (if possible) and they began to walk towards the boy who shouted Matt's name. A girl who was wearing a miniskirt seemed to not notice Kate because she was a bit too busy checking out Matt.

     "Hey Derek, hey Mackenzie."  Matt greeted them. A smile appeared on the girl's face but once she looked at Kate, a frown replaced the smile.

    "I gotta go, babe." he sloppily kissed Kate. "Bye."

    "I have to go too." Kate mumbled and walked away from Derek and Mackenzie, not wanting to be with the two for any longer.

    She walked before they weren't anywhere to be seen.That's when she saw someone holding a razor. Wait, the person looked familiar.

    Oh my gosh, Kate thought, her mouth slightly open.

    "Marcel?"

    Marcel sighed and took out the razor that had been in his locker for quite a while. He didn't know he'd actually get to this.

    But, he was just a nerd, right? It's not like they will ever live a fairytale. They'll be hiding behind a tree while some random boy strodes off with our crush into the sunset. It's always like that for Marcel, anyways..

    He looked down at the razor and frowned.

    "Marcel?" He  turned around and was face to face with Kate. She looked at the razor and gasped.

    "Were you really gonna cut?" 

   Marcel gulped and shrugged, he really didn't know. Before he could utter out a single word, she had grabbed it from him and  threw it.

    "Why?"

    "I was just thinking of it," Marcel sighed. "I j-just couldn't stand seeing you and Matt together."

    Great, here comes the stuttering, he though.

    "What?"

    "I l-love you, Kate." He closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the harsh words to come.

    "You love me?" She asked.

    He bit my lip and nodded, "I understand if you don't feel the sa--"

    "I love you too."

    After school, Marcel looked for Matt. There he was, making out with Mackenzie. She didn't feel like crying, though, not even close.

    "Oh, Matt. I forgot, we're done. And Mackenzie, you're such a slut." Marcel intertwined our fingers and smiled at me. "I was too blind to see that my knight in shining armor was right next to me the whole time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The side picture is Mackenzie by the way c: Awe, Marcel and Kate <3 DRA-- BE QUIET MELISSA, DON'T GIVE A SPOILER ALERT!

Sorry if this was sucky, I'm horrible at doing these kind of chapters. (future A/N: I am looking at the sentence and it still doesn't make sense to me so don't worry if you get confused. Like, at least SAY WHAT THE SUCKY THING ABOUT THE CHAPTER WAS. Omfg that sounded conceited I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that.)

-Melissa xoxo

P.S. on the side is Emily Bett Rickards; I've been trying to change 'Kelly Clarkson' to her but it won't work, so just give it some time please.