thirteen

Hello, you may read on, but I'm warning you that this is not edited. I'm not saying this is going to be horrendous, but I'm just telling you that this will be the old version of the new version. . . .

Third Person's POV

Marcel narrowed his eyes at a picture on his phone. He deleted it without thought.

"Nope, no more pictures of her." He mumbled and smirked.

He went over the pictures over and over again. Every once in a while, he groaned at the sight of the geeky Marcel. He wanted to delete them, but he just couldn't. He slid his phone into his pocket and grabbed the remote. He didn't turn on the television though, he just placed the remote on the floor.

Marcel sighed and walked to the kitchen since he was a bit hungry. He threw his hands up in frustration when he noticed a photo on the fridge. It was Kate and him. They were about ten years old in that photo. Marcel was tickling her, but she just grinned at him. She tried telling him that she wasn't ticklish, but he refused to believe her. 

His mother walked in and saw him staring at it.  She walked closer to the photo and glanced at Marcel and then at the photo.

"Memories." She said and smiled.

He didn't answer. Marcel stormed out of the kitchen. His stomach grumbled, which made him grit his teeth. He walked inside his room and sat on his bed.

"Why is she everywhere?"