fifteen

Marcel's POV

My eyes widened, " Twin sister?!"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked softly.

"She's in college and she rarely visits." Kate mumbled.

I nodded. Well, she's lucky. She didn't have a sibling that was so messed up. She sighed and hugged me.

"Okay."

Her arms soon fell to her sides, making me sigh. Okay, I guess she hugged me long enough. When the door creaked open, I found myself looking to see who it was.

"I found someone." Harry said, his arm around some drunk girl who's grinning. Then, it hit me. She looks familiar.

Kate gasped,"Oh my god. I-It's Leah."

I looked at Kate and then at the drunk girl. Oh shit. Leah's eyes widened and she squirmed until she was free from Harry.

"Kate. Please don't tell mum."

"I thought you were going back."

Leah laughed nervously, "Well, I dropped out," she sighed when Kate's jaw dropped, "I just wanted to go out and party. I don't want to be some geek who never had any fun."

"It's not like geeks are bad," she looked at me and smiled, "I'm actually in love with one right now."

Leah laughed, "You're funnier than I remembered. I bet that Harry can do anything better than some nerd."

She winked at me, making me blush. Wait, she thinks I'm Harry.

Kate grunted, "Yeah right."

I gulped when Leah walked closer to me.

"Well, Harry and I were about to do something right now."

My eyes widened. I covered her eyes and turned her towards Harry, making Kate smile. When her eyes opened, she raised an eyebrow. She shrugged it off and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the room.

"I'm sorry, but your sister seems horrible." I admitted.

"Don't worry, I agree with you. I'm pretty pissed at her for almost stealing my man." She grinned and placed her lips on mine.