eighteen

Aaron Aaron Aaron. That's all I hear anymore.

Marcel groaned.

"I'm sorry, Marcel. You know how he's just gonna be visiting for a bit."

"Doesn't he have school?" Marcel asked, hoping she would respond with a 'yes'.

"No," she smiled. "he graduated last year."

"What about on -"

"Oops, gotta go now." she looked up from her phone, "we're gonna go for ice cream."

You could say that she rushed out. Can't he wait?

That's when an idea popped into Marcel's idea. That idea involved a person named Harry.

"Harry, come over." Marcel said, smirking and sitting down.

"I'm busy." Harry snapped.

"You sure?" Marcel laughed. "Just come over, please."

"God, you sound like my ex girlfriend." Harry laughed quite loudly.

"Which one?" Marcel asked, wondering if Harry actually still remembered her.

"Er, Monica?"

"Wrong, it was Natalie." Marcel corrected, rolling his eyes. "You never even dated a Monica, asshole."

"Marcel," Harry started, getting Marcel a bit scared. "I like this guy better."

Marcel smirked, "Okay, just come over."

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~

"So, why am I here?" Harry sat down, glaring at Marcel.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," Marcel sighed. "I need you to get rid of this guy."

"Is his name Aaron?"

"No, wait yes." Marcel raised an eyebrow. "How did you know?"

"That guy came to my house yesterday and was acting like Leah was his best friend."

"No, no, but he's Kate's best friend."

"I don't even think he knows either of them." Harry grunted. "He probably saw them on Facebook and you know the rest, Marcel."

"Wow Harry, you're actually sounding smart."

"Shut up." Harry suddenly smirked. "We need a plan to get rid of this guy."

"You can't just beat him up?" Marcel frowned.

"Ha, no."

"Dang it, why not?"

"I'm not explaining right now, we're wasting precious time." Harry sighed and began pacing back and forth.

"Harry, you're acting ridiculous." Marcel chuckled. "Now sit down."

"Well, sorry. I just wanted to make the moment sound more dramatic." Harry grinned.

Aaron's POV

"Aw, remember when we first got ice cream together?" she smiled up at me.

"Uh, yeah." I faked a smile.

When she looked away, I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to be in the friendzone. But she was stupid enough to believe that I was an old friend of her.

On the internet, I expected for her to be another one of those sluts. Once she did something pleasing for me, I'd leave and of course she'd try to message me online.

Too bad.